Problème concernant mes jeux[Problem with my games]

Discus and support Problème concernant mes jeux[Problem with my games] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, j'aurais absolument besoin d'aide. Depuis le début, je partage la Xbox avec mon frère (c'est moi qui joue le plus dessus). Les données sont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CorentinRichert, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Problème concernant mes jeux[Problem with my games]

Bonjour, j'aurais absolument besoin d'aide. Depuis le début, je partage la Xbox avec mon frère (c'est moi qui joue le plus dessus). Les données sont donc sur son compte sauf que... Je récupère la Xbox one dans pas longtemps, il en va donc de soi qu'il récupère
    son compte (donc supprimer). Le problème étant que j'ai une assez importante progression sur Rainbow 6 et sur Forza horizon 4

Je me suis crée le nouveau compte xbox mais je ne sais pas du tout si je peux déplacer ses comptes sur mon nouveau. S'il vous plaît, j'ai vraiment besoin d'aide je désespère de tout perdre... Dites moi ce que je peux faire. Merci d'avance.

[Translation - Hello, I would absolutely need help. From the start, I shared the Xbox with my brother (I play it the most). The data is therefore on his account except that ... I will recover the Xbox one in a short time, so it goes without saying
    that he will recover his account (therefore delete). The problem being that I have a rather important progression on Rainbow 6 and on Forza horizon 4

I created the new xbox account for myself but I don't know at all if I can move its accounts to my new one. Please I really need help I despair of losing everything ... Tell me what I can do. Thank you in advance.]

:)

CorentinRichert, Oct 6, 2020
  2. CorentinRichert Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to move saved-data from one account to another. Game saves can not be transferred between two different accounts.

I hope this information helps.
    ha je suis tellement dégouté,, je pensais qu'il y avait un moyen... merci quand même
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello CorentinRichert,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to move saved-data from one account to another. Game saves can not be transferred between two different accounts.

I hope this information helps.
  4. thibautjustin Win User

state of decay 2 probleme de save[state of decay 2 probleme de save]

j'ai déj réinstallé plusieurs fois mon jeux le problème persister ...

[Translation - I have already reinstalled my game several times the problem persist …]
  5. KylianHallais Win User

Error 0x80820003-0x1A

Bonjour, j'ai essayé mais rien n'a fonctionné sa me mes toujours ce problème, mes disques sont neufs, les DVD marche très bien, seul les jeux ne marche pas, il m'arrive parfois de devoir remettre le jeux plus soeur fois dans la xbox pour que la xbox détecte
    et lance le jeux (mais chaque fois après sa me lance le problème 0x80820003 - 0x1A ) merci de votre aide
  6. Xav70 Win User

Marketplace Xbox.com: impossible de télécharger Tekken 6.

J'ai fini par prendre Tekken 6 en passant par la Xbox 360. Par ce biais, aucun problème. Ca ne marchait toujours pas sur
    marketplace.xbox.com, aujourd'hui. Un ami a le même problème. Si quelqu'un pouvait remonter le problème aux équipes du site...

J'essaierai nouveau dans quelques jours pour les prochains jeux Gold. J'espère que c'est un problème qui ne va pas se généraliser plusieurs jeux.

----

I ended up taking Tekken 6 via Xbox 360. No problem by this way.
    It still didn't work on marketplace.xbox.com today. A friend has the same problem.
    If someone could report the problem to the website teams ...

I will try again in a few days for the next Gold games. I hope this is a problem that will not be generalized to several games.
Thema:

1. Problème concernant mes jeux[Problem with my games] - Similar Threads - Problème concernant mes

2. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  3. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  4. Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi: Bonjour Depuis 2 jours ma console s'allume mais une fois allumé pas d'image , J'ai essayé aussi en cloud gaming partir de l'application xbox sur mon téléphone, impossible de se connecter la...
  5. I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason: My Xbox banned for no reason ff8a15c2-8e2e-4665-94f6-bffee650ff4c
  6. I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.: I've recently gotten scammed, a few hours ago as i'm submiting this, and the person stole my Microsoft account and deleted it. I don't know if the person created a new one wich is the one i'm...
  7. Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...: Hi there, My son's Microsoft account was taken away and then deleted by a bot from Discord. He then lost all his games in the Microsoft account. It happened when a bot from Discord asked him for...
  8. Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.: Hi, Xbox Support on X (Twitter) told me I should post here. I have a couple of other concerns regarding the Xbox 360 that have come to light with the server problems over the last couple of days....
  9. UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.: I have been incorrectly charged twice every month for my Game Pass subscription since May 2022. This is unacceptable and obviously I want a refund. Customer Support to get the root of this...
  10. Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP: Hello everyone. I've got problem. Past year, I changed my Main Xbox 3 times when I visited my friends to let us be able to play my games ( I didn't kown that there is a limit ). Then, after the...