Problème avec l'application Xbox sur windows 10 (Mod Translation: Problem with Xbox ...

Discus and support Problème avec l'application Xbox sur windows 10 (Mod Translation: Problem with Xbox ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, je vous contact pour demander votre aide car je n'arrive pas jouer en multi sur les jeux xbox pc sa me mets tout le temps "bloqué" dans les... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Neyachi, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Neyachi
    Neyachi Guest

Problème avec l'application Xbox sur windows 10 (Mod Translation: Problem with Xbox ...

Bonjour,

je vous contact pour demander votre aide car je n'arrive pas jouer en multi sur les jeux xbox pc sa me mets tout le temps "bloqué" dans les paramètres réseau alors que j'ai fait tout ce qu'il y avait sur la page du support.

Merci de votre aide d'avance cordialement.

(Mod Translation)

Hello

I contact you to ask for your help because I can not play in multi on the games Xbox pc SA put me all the time "blocked " in the network settings while I did everything there was on the page of the support.

Thank you for your help in advance cordially.

:)

Neyachi, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Tovich
    Tovich Guest
    Windows 10 - Error "0x87DD0003" when login

Hello,

I have an error "0x87DD0003" when connecting to the Xbox application with Windows 10.

I reinstalled Windows 10 from the system settings, no results (tested by specifying a Microsoft account and then a local account during installation).

I reinstalled Windows 10 with the last ISO "en_windows_10_consumer_edition_version_1803_updated_sep_2018_x64_dvd_69339216.iso", no results (tested by specifying a Microsoft account and then a local account at installation).

I tested from my other PC, same error "0x87DDD0003".

On the other hand, everything works on my Xbox One. I am connected and can play online.

Everything also works on my Android smartphone with the Xbox application.

Do you have any idea?

Thank you,

---

Bonjour,

J'ai une erreur "0x87DD0003" lors de la connexion l'application Xbox avec Windows 10.

J'ai réinstallé Windows 10 depuis les paramètres du système, aucun résultat (testé en spécifiant un compte Microsoft puis un compte local l'installation).

J'ai réinstallé Windows 10 avec la dernière ISO "en_windows_10_consumer_edition_version_1803_updated_sep_2018_x64_dvd_69339216.iso", aucun résultat (testé en spécifiant un compte Microsoft puis un compte local l'installation).

J'ai testé depuis mon PC fixe, même erreur "0x87DD0003".

Par contre tout fonctionne sur ma Xbox One. Je suis connecté et peux jouer en ligne.

Tout fonctionne également sur mon smartphone Android avec l'application Xbox.

Avez-vous une idée ?

Merci,

Tovich, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Pierre.2
    Pierre.2 Guest
    Xbox suivit des activités [Translation-Xbox followed activities]

Bonjour,

L'application Xbox installée sur mon PC Windows 10 publie les jeux que j'ai et que j'utilise sans me demander mon avis.

Comment arrêter ça?

Merci.

[Translation-Hello,

The Xbox application installed on my Windows 10 PC publishes the games I have and that I use without asking my opinion.

How to stop that?

Thank you.]

Pierre.2, Oct 12, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello!

I understand you're having trouble with your Xbox App saying that your network connection is blocked. Take a look at this support article

Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked
    and try some of the steps to get this working again. Please let me know if this helps or if you continue to have issues.

Looking forward to your reply!

XBF George L, Oct 12, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: