probleme achat sur xboxlive[Translation-purchase problem on xboxlive]

Discus and support probleme achat sur xboxlive[Translation-purchase problem on xboxlive] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Petit soucis j'ai acheter une carte cadeau , le montant est dans mon compte mais quand je veut acheter quelque chose sur le store il ne m'affiche... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by anarchi3, Sep 25, 2020.

1. anarchi3
    anarchi3 Guest

Petit soucis j'ai acheter une carte cadeau , le montant est dans mon compte mais quand je veut acheter quelque chose sur le store il ne m'affiche qu'une somme .

j'ai 200R$ mais le store ne m'affiche que 25,81R$ , du coups je ne peut pas acheter grancd chose.

[Translation-Little problem I bought a gift card, the amount is in my account but when I want to buy something on the store it only shows me an amount.

I have 200R $ but the store only shows me 25.81R $ so I can't buy big thing.]

:)

anarchi3, Sep 25, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Anarchi3,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you are having issues with currency. We recommend to request a call from support so they can assist you. This is a known issue and is being investigated currently. We are sorry for any inconvenience this
    may cause.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

As there is nothing more the forums can do, I will be locking this thread.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Problème de payement sur Xboxlive [Translation-Payment problem on Xboxlive]

Hello Corentin,

Sorry for the issue with purchasing a game. What game are you trying to purchase? Also What is the exact error you are getting? With some games like backward compatible the only way to use the currency is on an Xbox 360 console.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. thelsb Win User

Impossible de télécharger MAX PAYNE 2

Le jeux n'est plus téléchargeable sur le XBOXLIVE, il n'y est pas...idem sur le site XBOXLIVE..on ne peut pas le télécharger...? mais comment as tu fait??
  5. [ A J ] Win User

xboxlive problem

Hi, TomKhv.

Since already confirmed your subscription is active and this is the only game that is not working, I'm afraid you'd need to reach out to the game's support team.

As a last resort, you could try a soft factory reset:

- Go to Settings > System > Console info > Reset Xbox > Keep games and apps.

Just keep in mind you will need an internet connection and your account details (email and password) to complete the setup process.

*** Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. If your console has been constantly connected to the internet and Xbox Live services, your saved data should be backed up on the cloud.
  6. [ A J ] Win User

xboxlive problem

Hi, TomKhv! I'm sorry to hear that.

Could you tell me what you see at Settings > General > Network Settings > Current Network status?
Thema:

1. probleme achat sur xboxlive[Translation-purchase problem on xboxlive] - Similar Threads - probleme achat sur

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. Problème achat de jeux Xbox disparu de mon compte[Problem purchasing Xbox games disappeared...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème achat de jeux Xbox disparu de mon compte[Problem purchasing Xbox games disappeared...: Bonjour, Le 17 novembre 2017 j'ai acheté en dématérialisé sur le Microsoft Store le jeu Gears of War 3, numéro de commande [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Depuis maintenant environ 15...
  8. Problème suite à un achat[Translation-Problem following a purchase]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème suite à un achat[Translation-Problem following a purchase]: Bonjour, J'ai récemment pré commandé Minecraft Dungeon édition héro. Suite cet achat je suis allé vérifier sur mon compte en banque la facturation et celle-ci c'est bien effectuée. Le problème...
  9. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  10. Problème achat contenus additionnels jeux rétrocompatible xbox 360 [Translation - Problem ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problème achat contenus additionnels jeux rétrocompatible xbox 360 [Translation - Problem ...: Bonjour, mon probleme concerne l'achat sur la Xbox One de contenus additionnels de jeux rétrocompatible Xbox 360. Cela concerne deux jeux : Dead Space 3 dont je ne peux pas acheter le Pass pour...