Problème achat contenus additionnels jeux rétrocompatible xbox 360 [Translation - Problem ...

Discus and support Problème achat contenus additionnels jeux rétrocompatible xbox 360 [Translation - Problem ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bonjour, mon probleme concerne l'achat sur la Xbox One de contenus additionnels de jeux rétrocompatible Xbox 360. Cela concerne deux jeux : Dead Space... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Simslegue26, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Simslegue26
    Simslegue26 Guest

Problème achat contenus additionnels jeux rétrocompatible xbox 360 [Translation - Problem ...

Bonjour, mon probleme concerne l'achat sur la Xbox One de contenus additionnels de jeux rétrocompatible Xbox 360. Cela concerne deux jeux : Dead Space 3 dont je ne peux pas acheter le Pass pour jouer en multijoueur, et Assassin's Creed 3 dont je ne peut
    pas acheter le pack linguistique me permettant d'obtenir les voix française. Le message d'erreur s'affichant est le suivant pour les deux jeux : " Le contenu premium n'est pas autorisé pour ce profil. Pour modifier les paramètres de confidentialité et de
    connexion, accéder paramètre, confidentialité"

Merci d'avance et sorry it's not write in english, but the phone support in french work very bad. (i've called twice allready)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Translation - Hello, my problem concerns the purchase on Xbox One of additional content of games backward Xbox 360. This concerns two games: Dead Space 3 which I can not buy the Pass to play in multiplayer, and Assassin's Creed 3 of which I do can't buy
    the language pack allowing me to get the French voices. The following error message is displayed for both games: "Premium content is not allowed for this profile. To change the privacy and disconnection settings, go to setting, privacy "Thanks in advance
    and sorry it's not write in English, but the phone support in French work very bad. (I've called twice already)]

:)

Simslegue26, Sep 2, 2018
  2. Assassin' creed 2

Ma XBOX one ne reconnait pas mon dique de la Xbox 360 bien que ce jeu soit annoncé comme Rétrocompatible par Microsoft

[Translation-

my XBOX one does recognize not my dique of Xbox 360 even though this game was announced as backward compatible by Microsoft]

DANY LEMOUSSE, Sep 2, 2018
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Impossible d'acheter un jeu Xbox 360 rétrocompatible sur le Microsoft Store Xbox One - "Désolé, Votre compte ne permet pas d'effectuer ce genre d'achat sur Xbox.com."

Info sur les problèmes communs avec l'achat de jeux Xbox 360 sur Xbox One peut être trouvé ici: http://bit.ly/1pK1QXq

----------------------------

[Translation -Info on common problems with buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox One can be found here:

http://bit.ly/1pK1QXq
    ]

OK Fowl, Sep 2, 2018
  4. Problème achat contenus additionnels jeux rétrocompatible xbox 360 [Translation - Problem ...

Hi Simslegue26,

If you own DLC for any of your Xbox 360 games, it can work on Xbox One. If you don’t, you won’t be able to buy it from the new console. Microsoft confirmed before that all the DLC you bought for your Xbox 360 games will carry
    over to Xbox One, if the game is on the
    backwards compatible library.

If you have the digital license for the Xbox 360 game/DLC and it’s available to be played on the Xbox One, the game will appear in the Ready to Install section of My games & apps. You can check whether you have the digital license
    for an Xbox 360 game by visiting your
    Purchase History.
    To see whether an Xbox 360 game is available to play on the Xbox One, see

Play Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.
    For digital Xbox 360 titles/DLC, these will not be purchasable directly on the Xbox One. You can purchase them on your Xbox 360 or

xbox.com
    to have them available on your Xbox One.

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Sep 21, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: