Problemas com sincronização do Xbox One

Discus and support Problemas com sincronização do Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning, I'm having trouble synchronizing with my Xbox One. It does not sync with the xbox control, but when I close the control to the point it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Firstnicolas-858AF30A-091B-4D6C-BC56-E3531017843E, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Problemas com sincronização do Xbox One

Good morning, I'm having trouble synchronizing with my Xbox One. It does not sync with the xbox control, but when I close the control to the point it almost touches the console it syncs. I've even bought a new control, but the problem continues. Does the
    Xbox One Wireless Adapter work on the console as a way to solve the problem?

:)

Firstnicolas-858AF30A-091B-4D6C-BC56-E3531017843E, Mar 21, 2017
  2. kardevil2
    kardevil2 Guest
    High Latency/Ping

DDeve ser problemas com servidores da empresa do jogo....

kardevil2, Mar 21, 2017
  3. z andreos l
    z andreos l Guest
    Controle não conecta

Tenho 2 controles mais nem um do 2 não sincroniza com o meu Xbox 360 já coloquei o cabo para ver se ele conectava mais nada de conecta já tentei de várias formas q eu vi no YouTube mais não consegui. Ops eu já apertei
    os botões de sincronização do controle e do Xbox 360.

z andreos l, Mar 21, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Firstnicolas! The Xbox One should not need a wireless adapter to connect a controller. If you have a brand new controller having issue, the best suggestion is to return it to the retailer. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Cizl, Mar 22, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: