Problemas ao fazer Download de jogos da Xbox Game Pass no Windows 10 [Translation - Problems ...

Discus and support Problemas ao fazer Download de jogos da Xbox Game Pass no Windows 10 [Translation - Problems ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Olá gente, acabei de assinar o Xbox Game Pass na minha conta da Microsoft que está vinculada ao meu Windows 10 Pro. Porém, quando escolho algum game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jackson Porciúncula, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Problemas ao fazer Download de jogos da Xbox Game Pass no Windows 10 [Translation - Problems ...

Olá gente, acabei de assinar o Xbox Game Pass na minha conta da Microsoft que está vinculada ao meu Windows 10 Pro. Porém, quando escolho algum game para fazer o Download, ele diz essa mensagem

Não sei o que fazer, está tudo conectado normalmente. O que poderia ser?

O QUE JÁ FIZ:

Reiniciei o PC

Já atualizei tudo no Windows Update

Já fiz o procedimento de gerenciar dispositivos e deixei apenas o meu PC

[Translation -

Hello guys, I just signed the Xbox Game Pass on my Microsoft account which is linked to my Windows 10 Pro. However, when I choose some game to download, it says this message

I don't know what to do, it's all connected normally. What could it be?

What I've done:

I restarted the PC

I've already updated everything on Windows Update

I have already done the procedure of managing devices and left only my PC]

:)

Jackson Porciúncula, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Tchello14
    Tchello14 Guest
    download de crackdown (games with gold)

Recentemente comprei meu xbox 360 de 4GB, depois adquiri o hd interno de 320GB, abaixei pouquissimas coisas da live gold (demos, jogo arcade, nenhum jogo completo ainda), mas não consigo completar o download do jogo crackdown (só chega aos 36% e aí vem a
    mensagem que não é possível fazer o download). Minha net não é das mais rápidas, mas funciona perfeitamente, apesar da demora dos downloads. Tudo bem que não sou muito experiente na live, mas qual será o problema? Alguém mais teve problema parecido?

Tchello14, Oct 15, 2018
  3. ShadowBR 8i7
    ShadowBR 8i7 Guest
    O pendrive kross elegance é compativel com xbox 360?

recentemente comprei um pendrive da kross elegance de 32 gigas mas quando coloquei no xbox não foi recenhecido então troquei a porta usb ai ele foi reconhecido mas quando coloquei para fazer o download de um jogo ele deu erro e disse que não era
    possivel fazer download desse jogo ai baixei um jogo mais leve e passei pro pendrive qauando fui na area dos meus jogos ele tinha sumido voltei no menu do xbox e o jogo estava reconhecido no pendrive, dai gostaria de saber se é o xbox que está com problemas
    ou a marca do pendrive não é compativel

[Translation: I recently bought a 32GB elegance kross pendrive but when I put it in the xbox it was not re-branded so I changed the usb port so it was recognized but when I put it to download a game it gave an error and said that it was
    not possible to download this game I downloaded a lightweight game and passed the USB stick that was in the area of my games he had disappeared I returned in the menu of the xbox and the game was recognized in the pendrive, hence I would like to know if it
    is the xbox that is in problems or the mark of the pendrive it is not compatible]

ShadowBR 8i7, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Problemas ao fazer Download de jogos da Xbox Game Pass no Windows 10 [Translation - Problems ...

Hi there Jackson,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with games from Xbox Game Pass.

• What error message are you receiving?
    I suggest to
    to check the active subscription.

If you get an error or are unable to sign in, there are a few common issues that could be causing this:

• Make sure you're connected to a network and that you can access the Internet. To test your connection, go to
      Bing.com .
    • See if there's an Xbox Live service outage at
      Xbox Live Status.
    • Sign in at
      Xbox.com
    • Check your PC's clock. The clock must match the Xbox Live servers for sign-in to be completed. Your date and time settings for
      Set time automaticallymust be set to
      On.
    • As a final step, try removing the Microsoft account by going to
      Settings, selecting
      Accountsand then selecting
      removenext to the account. Then re-add the account from the account picker when
      you sign in to the Xbox app.

Hope this helps. Let us know.

XBF Crystal P, Oct 15, 2018
  5. I bought the game pass, everything is normal, but when downloading it says so.
    I have no problems with Internet connection No, no problems with the account, it is strange
    I signed and cannot download the games that are included in the game pass.

IMAGEM 1

Problemas ao fazer Download de jogos da Xbox Game Pass no Windows 10 [Translation - Problems ... [​IMG]

IMAGEM 2

Problemas ao fazer Download de jogos da Xbox Game Pass no Windows 10 [Translation - Problems ... [​IMG]

6. Does it give you an error code?

HyperVenom523, Oct 15, 2018
  7. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello there!

We understand that there is an issue when attempting to install Rocket league onto your PC through the Xbox Game Pass.

The reason for running into this situation would be that the game itself is not listed as an
    Xbox Play Anywhere title. The Xbox Play Anywhere titles are the ones that have the ability to play on both console and PC.

We hope this information helps, and are here for any other assistance if needed.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Oct 15, 2018
  8. Problemas ao fazer Download de jogos da Xbox Game Pass no Windows 10 [Translation - Problems ...

So, do you mean that the good part of these games are only available for Xbox? Why doesn't Microsoft release both?

9. Hi there Jackson,

Thanks for the reply! For more information, please visit this link for more information on

Game Pass

Can I use Xbox Game Pass on my Windows 10 PC?

Xbox Game Pass is an Xbox One, Xbox Play Anywhere, and Xbox 360 backwards compatibility game subscription for Xbox One. Xbox Game Pass currently features a select number of Xbox Play Anywhere games that is continually increasing. The latest list of Xbox
    Play Anywhere titles can be viewed at
    xbox.com/gamepass

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Problemas ao fazer Download de jogos da Xbox Game Pass no Windows 10 [Translation - Problems ...