PROBLEMA DE CONEXIÓN A SERVIDORES DE GEARS OF WAR 4 ''BIGELOWE''

Discus and support PROBLEMA DE CONEXIÓN A SERVIDORES DE GEARS OF WAR 4 ''BIGELOWE'' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Que tat buena tarde/noche... Desde hace 10 dias tengo problemas para jugar con mi perfil en gears4, aparece que no puede conectar alos servidores,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by llGoWll Chobber, Jun 16, 2017.

1. PROBLEMA DE CONEXIÓN A SERVIDORES DE GEARS OF WAR 4 ''BIGELOWE''

Que tat buena tarde/noche... Desde hace 10 dias tengo problemas para jugar con mi perfil en gears4, aparece que no puede conectar alos servidores, despues un mensaje abajo sobre checar en la pagina de gearsofwar/comunidad y buscar BIGELOWE. Despues de checar
    y ver a otras personas que tienen el mismo problema aun no dan informe o asistencia de porque el problema. Yo puedo jugar con mi perfil otros juegos pero no gears4, solo con otros perfiles porque lo he checado, mi conexión es buena he reiniciado,borrado y
    desintalado el juego y perfil y sigue lo mismo, he publicado en twitter preguntado sobre ese problema y no dicen nada necesitamos (y hablo por otros que tienen el mismo problema) UNA SOLUCIÓN. Por su atencion gracias. Facebook : Mario Cesar Martinez Espinoza
    GT: Mexico,CDMX

[translation]

That tat good afternoon / night ... For 10 days I have problems playing with my profile in gears4, it appears that you can not connect to the servers, then a message below about checking on the gearsofwar / community page and look for BIGELOWE. After checking
    and seeing other people who have the same problem they still do not report or attend because of the problem. I can play with my profile other games but not gears4, only with other profiles because I have checked, my connection is good I restarted, deleted
    and unallocated the game and profile and follow the same, I posted on twitter asked about that problem and not Say nothing we need (and I speak for others who have the same problem) A SOLUTION. Thank you for your attention. Facebook: Mario Cesar Martinez Espinoza
    GT: Mexico, CDMX

:)

llGoWll Chobber, Jun 16, 2017
  2. xDAANOv
    xDAANOv Guest
    ERROR BIGELOW

desde la ultima actualizacion de gears of wars 4 no he podido jugar ,no me carga el juego y me desconecto de internet ( XBOX LIVE) y me carga el juego , al momento de conectarme de nuevo me manda un error LLAMADO BIGELOW en gears of wars 4 , el juego solo
    puedo jugar sin conexion a internet

ERROR BIGELOW

xDAANOv, Jun 16, 2017
  3. Battyarkadia
    Battyarkadia Guest
    Bingo

"Hubo un problema al establecer la conexión al servidor de bingo. Si el problema persiste, consulta la página de soporte técnico de Bingo en Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.."

Todo el tiempo aparece ese mensaje.

Battyarkadia, Jun 16, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there.

Sorry to hear about the in-game error! To start out, can you share your detailed network statistics from under network settings? Also, be sure the region of your account matches your physical locale, as cross-region accounts aren't supported and may cause connection
    issues.

When you get a chance, keep us updated with your network stats PROBLEMA DE CONEXIÓN  A SERVIDORES DE GEARS OF WAR 4 ''BIGELOWE'' :)

Mister Maka, Jun 19, 2017
  5. MarcusFenix2
    MarcusFenix2 Guest
    No va conexion gears of war 4 servidores

MarcusFenix2, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Hey there MarcusFenix2!

If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: