problema con un juego de la tienda de windows [Translate-Problem with a Windows store game]

Discus and support problema con un juego de la tienda de windows [Translate-Problem with a Windows store game] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hace tiempo habia instalado el juego Asphalt 8 de la tienda de windows, el juego se ejecuta bien, pero cuando conecto a internet (uso un modem) el... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by marcelo estrada 1856, Sep 18, 2018.

1. problema con un juego de la tienda de windows [Translate-Problem with a Windows store game]

hace tiempo habia instalado el juego Asphalt 8 de la tienda de windows, el juego se ejecuta bien, pero cuando conecto a internet (uso un modem) el juego se pone lento incluso con la configuracion grafica al minimo pero cuando juego desconectado el juego
    va a la perfeccion con la calidad grafica al maximo. no pregunte antes porque crei que tenia que actualizar mis controladores graficos pero el problema persiste. y queria saber si es por la velocidad del modem que talvez es muy lenta para darle la velocidad
    necesaria para que el juego corra bien o talvez sea por otro problema y queria saber si tiene solucion.

[Translation-Long ago had installed the game Asphalt 8 Windows Store, the game runs well, but when I connect to the Internet (use a modem) The game gets slow even with the graphical configuration to the minimum but when game disconnected the Juegova
    to perfection with the Graphic quality to the maximum. I didn't ask before because I thought I had to update my graphics drivers but the problem persists. And I wanted to know if it is the speed of the modem that may be very slow to give the Velocidadnecesaria
    for the game to run well or maybe it is another problem and wanted to know if it has solution.]

:)

marcelo estrada 1856, Sep 18, 2018
  2. PES 2008 Problema (Translation - PES 2008 Problem)

El juego me corría en windows 8.1 y de un momento a otro se presento el problema

a veces sospecho que el windows update por constante actualización pudo ser un factor para que tuviera ese problema.

pase a windows 10 y sigue el mismo problema.

con versiones de compatibilidad, he probado con todas y con las que me sugirió el solucionador de problemas y nada. problema con un juego de la tienda de windows [Translate-Problem with a Windows store game] :(

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Translation - The game ran me on Windows 8.1 and at any moment the problem was presented sometimes I suspect that the Windows Update by constant updating could be a factor to have that problem.

Go to Windows 10 and follow the same problem.

With compatibility versions, I tried with all and with which I suggested the problem solver and nothing. problema con un juego de la tienda de windows [Translate-Problem with a Windows store game] :(

AndresCardona1, Sep 18, 2018
  3. ED kRevali
    ED kRevali Guest
    PES 2008 Problema (Translation - PES 2008 Problem)

Con que versiones de Windows corriste la compatibilidad del juego?

(Translation - With which versions of Windows did you run the game compatibility?)

ED kRevali, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

problema con un juego de la tienda de windows [Translate-Problem with a Windows store game]

Hi! Without knowing any further information this sounds like the game is simply not that much optimized and I would indeed assume it's because of a slow modem. Since I don't think this is intended, it might be worth a try to contact the developer/publisher
    ('GAMELOFT SA') in order to let them know about this.

Julian_, Sep 18, 2018
  5. HelenH2
    HelenH2 Guest

HelenH2, Sep 19, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Marcelo! Thank you for posting on the forums. As our Ambassador mentioned above, the issue could be related to internet speeds if you are trying to play a game online, compared to if you were playing it before on just it's single player mode. I would
    recommend running a speed test on the device where you play the game by going to this
    Speed test website and see how fast your download speeds are and latency.

If you would like further assistance I would also recommend to contact our
    Xbox Support Team
    to further troubleshoot why it may be slower when connected to the internet. Let me know the results of the speed test!

Best Regards,

Diego

Xbox Forums

XBF Diego M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: