Problema Com O Xbox Conectar A Conta Com A Internet [ Problem With Xbox Connect Ing Your...

Discus and support Problema Com O Xbox Conectar A Conta Com A Internet [ Problem With Xbox Connect Ing Your... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ola Tenho Meu Xbox, Tepos De Um Tempo Eu Entrei No Xbox meu perfil Não Tava conectado A internet E Quando Eu Tentava Conectar O Meu Perfil saia,E Com a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GustavooficialBrasil, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Problema Com O Xbox Conectar A Conta Com A Internet [ Problem With Xbox Connect Ing Your...

Ola Tenho Meu Xbox, Tepos De Um Tempo Eu Entrei No Xbox meu perfil Não Tava conectado A internet E Quando Eu Tentava Conectar O Meu Perfil saia,E Com a internet conectada no xbox sem ta conectado com o perfil,Eu Tentava conectar o perfil Mas Falava Quer
    precisaria tar conectado a internet mesmo eu tando conectado a internet e para eu entra no meu perfil tinha que desliga a internet

por favor algem me ajuda!

[Translation -Hello I have my Xbox, Tepos a while I joined the Xbox my profile Was not connected to the internet And when I tried to connect my profile came out, And With the internet connected to xbox without connected with
    the profile, I tried to connect the profile But

I wanted to be connected to the internet even though I'm connected to the internet and for me to enter my profile had to turn off the internet

please someone help me! ]

:)

GustavooficialBrasil, Dec 16, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Problema Com O Xbox Conectar A Conta Com A Internet [ Problem With Xbox Connect Ing Your...