Problema analógico esquerdo - controle elite (Left analogue problem - elite control)

Discus and support Problema analógico esquerdo - controle elite (Left analogue problem - elite control) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Boa Tarde Estou tendo problema no analógico esquerdo do elite. O mesmo não sofreu qualquer tipo de queda ou mesmo é utilizado no modo "soviético" e... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ra4hael, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Ra4hael
    Ra4hael Guest

Problema analógico esquerdo - controle elite (Left analogue problem - elite control)

Boa Tarde

Estou tendo problema no analógico esquerdo do elite. O mesmo não sofreu qualquer tipo de queda ou mesmo é utilizado no modo "soviético" e sim esporadicamente, um ou duas vezes por semana.

Já tentei diversos métodos para corrigir o problema, porém o mesmo fica direcionando intermitentemente para cima.

Em contato com o suporte o mesmo informou que a garantia é de 3 meses e após isso :

Yuri A entrou no chat

Answer Tech da Microsoft

O padrão das garantias de controle são 3 meses, e do console, 1 ano.

Nesse caso. como já passou o período de garantia, recomendamos que caso opte pelo reparo, procure alguma assistência de sua confiança.

Caso não tenha alguma em mente, geralmente os serviços estão presentes em shoppings, e em redes sociais também pode achar onde os nossos clientes geralmente fazem o reparo, num lugar mais próximo de você

Bom, vergonhoso para um controle que custa metade de um console.

Alguém poderia indicar um local na Zona Sul de São Paulo para o reparo ?

Obrigado,

Translation:

Good afternoon

I'm having problem in the left analogue of the elite. The same has not suffered any kind of fall or even is used in the "Soviet" mode but sporadically, once or twice a week.

I have tried several methods to correct the problem, but it is pointing intermittently upwards.

In contact with the support the same informed that the guarantee is of 3 months and after this:

Yuri A is on chat!

Microsoft Answer Tech

The standard of the control guarantees are 3 months, and the console, 1 year.

In this case. as the warranty period has expired, we recommend that if you choose to repair, look for some assistance that you trust.

If you do not have one in mind, services are usually present in malls, and social networks can also find where our clients usually make the repair, in a place closer to you

Good, shameful for a control that costs half of a console.

Could someone indicate a location in the South Zone of São Paulo for the repair?

Thank you,

:)

Ra4hael, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Ra4hael Win User

Hello ,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to your Elite controller, and one of the thumbsticks causing a drift within your games.

Our suggestion here, if you have already followed the troubleshooting provided through our
    troubleshoot your Xbox One wireless controller support article, and the controller is still experiencing issues,
    please seek further assistance from our customer support team.

Our forums community is here for troubleshooting and as such does not have the tools necessary for handling this case.

Best wishes!
    Agradeço o retorno, já verifiquei e realizei todas as sugestões encontradas. Porém o próprio suporte da Microsoft recomenda procurar no mercado algum assistência técnica para reparo do controle. Segundo informações dele, a assistência oficial Microsoft só
    cobre produtos em garantia, tendo eu, que procurar assistência no mercado informal para reparo do meu controle.

Grato,

[Mod Translated - Thanks for the feedback, I checked and I made all the suggestions I found. However, Microsoft support itself recommends that you seek technical assistance in the repair of the control. According to his information, Microsoft's official
    assistance only covers products under warranty, and I, who seek assistance in the informal market to repair my control. Thankful,]
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Ra4hael,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to your Elite controller, and one of the thumbsticks causing a drift within your games.

Our suggestion here, if you have already followed the troubleshooting provided through our
    troubleshoot your Xbox One wireless controller support article, and the controller is still experiencing issues,
    please seek further assistance from our customer support team.

Our forums community is here for troubleshooting and as such does not have the tools necessary for handling this case.

Best wishes!
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for replying back. In regards tot he issue with your Elite Controller, how long have you had the Elite Controller for? It is true that most controller's/accessories have a 90 warranty but, the Elite Controller has a year warranty so if it is
    still under warranty you can either go to the
    Devices Website
    and create a replacement order or you can try to
    Contact Support
    for further assistance.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Ra4hael,

We recommend requesting a call from a support agent, not a chat agent. Follow this guide to request a call.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Ra4hael Win User

Infelizmente aqui no Brasil, as únicas opções para o controle é a compra de peças destacáveis e não envio do controle para reparo. Essa informação de 90 dias de garantia foi informada em contato com a Microsoft. Pelo operador Yuri
    A - Answer Tech da Microsoft

Obrigado

[Translation-Unfortunately here in Brazil, the only options for control is the purchase of detachable parts and not sending the control to repair. This 90-day warranty information has been reported in contact
    with Microsoft. By the operator Yuri A-Answer Tech from Microsoft

Thank you]
Thema:

1. Problema analógico esquerdo - controle elite (Left analogue problem - elite control) - Similar Threads - Problema analógico esquerdo

2. PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE

in XboX Insiders
    PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE: Estou com problemas no sistema do meu Xbox por conta que ele foi apagado do HD enquanto eu ainda estava no programa insider e agr sempre eu tento instalar o sistema utilizando a unidade flash USB,...
  3. Xbox game pass (for console) problema

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass (for console) problema: Olá, gostaria de saber oque se passa com minha inscrição no game pass(for console) com o custo de 10,99€/mês. Eu tinha os 3 meses de oferta na compra do console e agora renovei para o game pass...
  4. Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s

in XboX Insiders
    Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s: Bom dia Insiders , sou Clay Calixto e gostaria de pedir ajuda de vocês para um problema que estou enfrentando esses dias , o HD do meu xbox one s queimou e tive que troca-lo , porém eu sou insider...
  5. Problema com RT do controle no xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Problema com RT do controle no xcloud: Recentemente tendo um problema com o gatilho RT, onde eu aperto e não funciona (atirar, acelerar e etc) eu jogo xcloud na TV e pensei que o problema podesse ser nela mas, eu quando eu troquei de...
  6. Problema Streming SU TWITCH e WEBCAM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema Streming SU TWITCH e WEBCAM: Buongiorno, ho acquistato una webcam e volevo utilizzarla su Xbox Series S per andare in streaming. La webcam funziona, ho provato appunto un APP su Xbox chiamata WebCam Pip proprio per essere...
  7. Problema ao logar conta no modo desenvolvedor

in XboX Insiders
    Problema ao logar conta no modo desenvolvedor: Estou tentando entrar com a conta no modo desenvolvedor e não consigo. Apesar de ser a mesma conta que comprei a licença, recebo a mensagem de que eu preciso entrar com uma conta que tenha acesso...
  8. Problema con la actualización del home dashboard/problem with the home dashboard update

in XboX Insiders
    Problema con la actualización del home dashboard/problem with the home dashboard update: Español: Hola,soy ElTajarinas estoy teniendo un problema con la actualización del home Dashboard,esta no aparece, soy del círculo beta y todavia mi xbox series s no se actualiza, mientras que mi...
  9. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 ACHIEVEMENT BUG / DB XENOVERSE 2 PROBLEMA COM UN LOGRO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 ACHIEVEMENT BUG / DB XENOVERSE 2 PROBLEMA COM UN LOGRO: Hi, my gamertag is Rudson BE7 and I'm looking for help because I've already finished the requirements for an achievement called “You're the Second Foe to Push Me This Far!”. I did all 100 side...
  10. Problema con volante Logitech g920 (calibración) Logitech g920 steering wheel problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con volante Logitech g920 (calibración) Logitech g920 steering wheel problem...: Hola buena ayer me dejó de calibrar mi volante Logitech g920 se queda la luz parpadeando ahí alguna solución gracias. - - - - Hello good, yesterday my Logitech g920 steering wheel stopped...