Problem

Discus and support Problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello I made a mistake in fail me of birth date 3 years I would like to change this because I am major and not a child but impossible because there is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LouisMachin, Oct 4, 2018.

1. LouisMachin
    LouisMachin Guest

Problem

Hello I made a mistake in fail me of birth date 3 years I would like to change this because I am major and not a child but impossible because there is no parent account how to do thank you.

:)

LouisMachin, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Oldman Jr
    Oldman Jr Guest
    headset problem

well if you had something that hijacks the audio between the xbone and tv like a pvr or something (mind you it has to support audio out) then you could hook it up to that and just mute the tv whenever you played games. other then that, no not really. I know that we're getting the adaptors from microsoft for getting mic to work with the xbone in march but I dunno if that will affect the game sounds in anyway.

Oldman Jr, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Jedioutcast
    Jedioutcast Guest
    kinect problems

Yes, I am having problems with Kinect not hearing me correctly. I'll say stuff like BBC America and it hears ABC Family. Even repeating the command over and over, it still acts a bit crazy at times. I'm going to really sit down and work with it soon. I'm sure it's something I'm not fully configuring.

J

Jedioutcast, Oct 4, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Problem

Hello Louis.

Currently there is no way to adjust the date of birth for an Xbox Live profile. Therefore; if the account is a child account it will remain so until the date of birth reaches the age of 18. You can always create another account with the correct date of birth
    here.

Thanks for reaching out

XBF George L, Oct 4, 2018
  5. DreadGrrl
    DreadGrrl Guest
    DreadGrrl, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Problem