Problem z uruchomieniem Forzy Horizon 4 - xbox pass [Translation - Problem running Forzy ...

Discus and support Problem z uruchomieniem Forzy Horizon 4 - xbox pass [Translation - Problem running Forzy ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Witam, zainstalowałem FH 4 na swoim komputerze, na dysku D. Chciałem zagrać i po uruchomieniu gry w aplikacji xbox widze jedynie grafikę z FH4 nic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luk3zMitrin, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Luk3zMitrin
    Luk3zMitrin Guest

Problem z uruchomieniem Forzy Horizon 4 - xbox pass [Translation - Problem running Forzy ...

Witam, zainstalowałem FH 4 na swoim komputerze, na dysku D. Chciałem zagrać i po uruchomieniu gry w aplikacji xbox widze jedynie grafikę z FH4 nic więcej. Myślałem że znajdę folder z grą i uruchomie inaczej, ale niestety nie mam uprawnien mimo konta administratora
    czy na koncie trustedinstaller również nie moge uruchomic. Nie wiem co mam robić, bo nie znalazłem już żadnego innego pomysłu na internecie. Jedynie czas z xbox pass ucieka - niby darmowy a jednak nie działa :/

[Translation - Hi, I installed FH 4 on your computer, D. I wanted to play and when you start the game in the Xbox app I see only graphics with FH4 nothing more. I thought that I will find a folder with the game and run differently, but unfortunately
    I do not have permission despite the account Administratoraczy the TrustedInstaller also can not run. I do not know what to do, because I have not found any other idea on the Internet. Only time with the Xbox pass escapes-like free and yet does not work:/]

:)

Luk3zMitrin, Nov 15, 2018
  2. Rick_Sanchez
    Rick_Sanchez Guest
    Xbox live problem

"I have a problem with" Forza Horizon 4 "and" Sea of Thieves. "When I try to join online in Forzie I get an error," Unable to connect to live service configuration servers. For help with this problem,
    please visit our forum Forza Motorsport Help identifier 205b5641-9545-4f5b-b2b3-621cbd4a2ac [...] "and when launching SoT" You must be signed in to Xbox Live to play a Sea of Thieves.
    Ashbeard). "
    what is the problem?
    "(I use google translator)

Rick_Sanchez, Nov 15, 2018
  3. xbox one s error 0x8007000f

witam, problem jak wyzej, x stanal przy aktualizacji forzy horizon 3.

wyrzucalem grę pojedynczo z dysku, robilem gard resety, cuda na kiju, dalej przy 5 procentach instalacji wywala blad i koniec. próbowałem instalowac inna grę z płyty co kończy się powodzeniem.

co dalej? dzieki bardzo

pawełsadłos, Nov 15, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Web translation:

Problem with running Forzy Horizon 4 - xbox pass

Hello, I installed FH 4 on my computer, on the D drive. I wanted to play and after running the game in the xbox application I see only the graphics from FH4 nothing more.
    I thought I would find a folder with the game and run it differently, but unfortunately I do not have permission despite the administrator account or the trustedinstaller account also I can not run.
    I do not know what to do because I have not found any other idea on the internet anymore.
    Only time with xbox pass escapes - as if it is free and yet it does not work: /

Response:

Hi there,

have you tried uninstalling the game, restarting the console and tried installing the game again, to see if that helps anything?

See the steps on this link on how to do that:
    https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/how-to-uninstall-reinstall-game-windows-10

Let us know the results

5. Luk3zMitrin
    Luk3zMitrin Guest
    Zrobiłem tak, własnie pobieram gre 3 raz. Zaktualizowalem ta aplikacje, wszystkie aktualizacje windowsa 10 i zobacze czy pomoże. Jeżeli nie będe pisał znowu

[Translation - I did so, just download the Game 3 time. I updated this app, all Windows 10 updates and see if it helps. If I will not be posted again ]

6. Luk3zMitrin
    Luk3zMitrin Guest
    Niestety nie pomogło, dalej po odpaleniu mam tylko grafike z forzy

[Translation - Unfortunately it did not help, then after activating I have only graphics from Forzy ]

7. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it would seem that you're experiencing an issue with launching FH4. I definitely understand how frustrating this can be. To better assist with the issue can you please inform us as to what the PC Specifications
    are. Is it able to meet the minimum requirements for FH4. As well do you have any background apps or antivirus running.

XBF Paul M, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: