problem XBOX ONE X flash of black screen !!!

Discus and support problem XBOX ONE X flash of black screen !!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi ... I'm aiming for a general problem with many players with 4K screens from all the companies Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, LG and I have replaced the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by met7es, Mar 17, 2018.

1. met7es
    met7es Guest

Hi ... I'm aiming for a general problem with many players with 4K screens from all the companies Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, LG and I have replaced the XBOX ONE X twice at the store and the problem is still appearing randomly at me and at a lot and all the
    solutions did not work ... I hope XBOX ONE X support team find a final solution because it is really annoying !!

** Note that I use other devices on my screen 4K and there is no problem

Name the problem

flash of black screen

OR

screen flickers

Xbox One X flickering black screen with Sony TV : xboxone

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/bugs-issues/bug-reports/98732-xbox-one-x-flickering-issue

Well this solution did not work with everyone and the problem appears randomly over a period of time and disappears and then reappears

this my screen

https://www.amazon.com/LG-32UD99-W-32-Inch-UHD-Monitor/dp/B06XDY3TXW

LG 32UD99-W: 32 Class 4K UHD IPS LED Monitor with HDR10 (31.5 Diagonal)

I hope the solution of the support as soon as possible !!

:)

met7es, Mar 17, 2018
  2. OurWayToFall
    OurWayToFall Guest
    xbox one x picture disruption

hi

my xbox one x gets picture disruption when playing games or using apps. the screen flashes or occasionally goes black for short periods of time. i dont have a 4k tv and i also used the hdmi cable that connected my xbox one NOT the hdmi that came in the one
    x box. do i need to change cables or is there a problem with the console. any help would be appreciated.

OurWayToFall, Mar 17, 2018
  3. Xbox one X black screen and 2 beeps

My xbox one X gives black screen and every time the xbox make 2 beep sounds. Can someone help me with this problem.

Thanx.

Xx Woedie xX NL, Mar 17, 2018
  4. met7es
    met7es Guest

This video is similar to the same problem in the LG 32UD99-W screen

met7es, Mar 17, 2018
  5. Heya!

The flashing blank screen indicates an issue with the HDMI cable or port.

This could also be caused by incompatibility with the TV and might be fixed by changing the video settings.

If you change the color depth around and set the Color space to PC RGB do you see the same issue?

Do you consistently see the same flash when using a new HDMI cable and port on the TV?

What about on a different TV do you see the same thing there?

Post back and let us know!

Mister Getafix, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

Heya!

The flashing blank screen indicates an issue with the HDMI cable or port.

This could also be caused by incompatibility with the TV and might be fixed by changing the video settings.

If you change the color depth around and set the Color space to PC RGB do you see the same issue?

Do you consistently see the same flash when using a new HDMI cable and port on the TV?

What about on a different TV do you see the same thing there?

Post back and let us know!
  7. met7es Win User

This video is similar to the same problem in the LG 32UD99-W screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nnvb3ztZRY
  8. Anton Duvenhage Win User

Flashing Black screen. LG tv, Xbox one s

No they are not 4k tv's. Only mine. On the other tv's doesn't matter what resolution I use. It flashes and black screen. On my tv no flashes on 1440p only when playing certain games and streaming it flashing black screen and no signal. But on 1440p it starts up no problem. Going through menus no problem. Playing call of duty problem.
  9. Hopesnmbh. Win User

Black screen flash on xbox one x

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
  10. MadogQueenRamsy Win User

Black screen flash on xbox one x

No I havent tried different TVs. Its mainly when I have it set to 4k I believe but let me try this and let you know if that worked
Thema:

1. problem XBOX ONE X flash of black screen !!! - Similar Threads - problem flash black

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. There is a problem with recording the flash application screen.

in XboX Insiders
    There is a problem with recording the flash application screen.: I have a crooked flash application recorded on the Xbox Game Bar. It is impossible for me to solve this problem. The fact is that this flash game is normally recorded only with one hundred percent...
  7. Problem with USB Flash drive 3.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with USB Flash drive 3.0: [img] I bought a 2 Tb USB (USB 3.0 high speed recording drive 8.9M / S-18.9M / S) but it doesn't work when downloading games and screenshots, the following message appears: [img] [img] I...
  8. I am a preview customer and having a problem purchasing a flash ad for gta5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a preview customer and having a problem purchasing a flash ad for gta5: When ever I try to buy a copy of gta 5 that is half off I get a error message that says please try again there is a problem on our side waiting might help and I have wait about 24 hours now and I...
  9. I have a problem with a flash drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with a flash drive: I was using a flash drive on my Xbox 360 and the system detected it no problem at all and now it doesn't detect a flash drive at all. Also one of the flash drive is the one made for the Xbox 360...
  10. A different kind flash drive problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    A different kind flash drive problem: I've read multiple posts on flash drive issues but mine doesn't seem to be the same. My Xbox no longer recognizes my flash drive and it says I have to configure it to work on my console...but I've...