Problem xbox 360 with a key USB

Discus and support Problem xbox 360 with a key USB in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem on my Xbox 360 : she does not discern my data on my key USB. At the beginning, I played normally with a key USB, after, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carlito 7593, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Carlito 7593
    Carlito 7593 Guest

Hello,

I have a problem on my Xbox 360 : she does not discern my data

on my key USB.

At the beginning, I played normally with a key USB, after, I had

translate my Data verse an other key and, after that, my Xbox

discern no more my data...

Can you help me please ?

:)

Carlito 7593, Jan 5, 2018
  2. luky300497
    luky300497 Guest
    luky300497, Jan 5, 2018
  3. Is there a USB key with hundreds of GB? (or more)

Does anyone know if there is a USB key with a lot of GB or maybe even a TB? I think I will need one for my xbox one. The games have tons more GB than on xbox 360 and there are a lot of games I am planning on getting. Please let me know if there is such TB
    USB key and tell me where to buy it.

Thanks!

C00KiExCRUMBS, Jan 5, 2018
  4. mad max1698 Win User

External HDD's

The Xbox 360 console can only support up to 2 USB keys with 32 GB capacity each.
  5. Sparrow69 Win User

360 will not recognize proper format/transfered data

Unfortunately doesn't work. The problem definitely lies with copying the files from my pc to the external disk. I've tried 2 different ext. hd and 2 different xboxs and same problem, I cannot get the 360 to recognize my saved files when I copy them from
    my pc to the xbox formatted usb key/external hard disk. I've formatted the drives to fat 32 through my 360 and also with my pc and still have the same issue.
  6. AvIsO NiNj4 Win User

system error. contact xbox customer support

no I'm on a xbox 360 S and the error code that displays is E 69 its my hard drive how can I fix it i have no usb keys and all my backups are in hard drive
  7. alakium Win User

synchronize my account

I come to you again because my problem is'nt solved.

I can't connect my profil to xbox live on my xbox moving it from an offline xbox to an online console with an USB key.
  8. CornerPureEagle Win User

8007045D

When you can't a upload or create a profile on the console and you receive this code error 8007045d.

This problem may be due a your hard disk. I propose the following solution.

1 unplug the hard disk of your console

2 put a USB key and make you in parameter/system/stocage/select the USB key and configure the.

3.return on home xbox and try to download your profile.
Thema:

1. Problem xbox 360 with a key USB - Similar Threads - Problem 360 key

2. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  5. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  6. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  7. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  8. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  9. Problem with 2nd hand 360.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with 2nd hand 360.: I recently bought a 2nd hand 360 for my kids so they could still play the games they loved. Our old one got damaged but I salvaged the removable HD. But now none of the free gold games including...
  10. A problem with the security key on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    A problem with the security key on xbox 360: Dear Microsoft i have a recently problem with my xbox 360 security key...the problem comes when I changed my security key in my email, the key I placed exactly has 22 characters and placing it on...