Problem with XCloud game streaming

Discus and support Problem with XCloud game streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For some reason I can use XCloud just fine but it says I need to be an indsider to use console streaming even though I am an insider submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AdenInABlanket, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Problem with XCloud game streaming

For some reason I can use XCloud just fine but it says I need to be an indsider to use console streaming even though I am an insider

submitted by /u/AdenInABlanket
    [link] [comments]

/u/AdenInABlanket, Apr 5, 2020
  2. ericjwilborn Win User

xcloud game offline play

No, the Streaming app for xCloud allows for online play of those xCloud games or will allow you to stream your Xbox games to your phone.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Cloud Gaming

I understand streaming games (Xcloud) is not yet available for the console, only selected insiders to have access at the moment.

If you share the account with your friend, this could be the problem, as only the person who is the subscriber will be able to use xcloud as it is a benefit only for them.
  4. ChaoticLlama42 Win User

Will the new Xbox Two be 100% Cloud Gaming?

there will be discs but you can use Xcloud to stream games
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Is Microsoft aware that we cannot play xCloud over 5G on iOS due to overheating and device throttling?

But you don't use any code in your phone to run Xcloud games, it's like streaming a video, as Xcloud runs trough the browser
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
Thema:

Problem with XCloud game streaming

1. Problem with XCloud game streaming - Similar Threads - Problem XCloud game

2. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  3. Problem with the Xcloud survey...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the Xcloud survey...: For several days I have been playing, I have seen a screen that asks me if my experience has been good or bad, regardless of whether I answered the entire survey or pressed "X" when finished, it...
  4. Problem: crashing with XCloud on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Problem: crashing with XCloud on Windows: Hello, everyone! I was playing on XCloud with no problem, yesterday a prompt to install something came in the Xbox app and I let autorized it to do it. Today I'm trying to play and I'm managing...
  5. Xcloud gaming problem after sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud gaming problem after sign in: xcloud gaming always continuously connecting after I sign in without stop and I can’t even play any games d3838b40-7210-4c4d-8ea9-224e5c1c32e2
  6. I'm having a problem logging in to xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having a problem logging in to xcloud: every time it just automatically logs me out, it's in an infinite loop, I've already restarted the cell phone, the internet router and the problem persists, any solution?...
  7. Xcloud save syncing problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xcloud save syncing problem: I have been using xcloud with my iPhone and it’s been working great till today. I played about 5 hours of pillars of eternity on xcloud on my mobile device and saved and quit the game. When I went...
  8. Problem with xcloud and local play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with xcloud and local play.: Hi xbox team, I was trying to play a game on the Xcloud using my phone but wasn't working because my girlfriend was playing a different game on my xbox with a game that was install on xbox. We...
  9. Samsung M5 2022 VIDEO problem with XCLOUD on XBOX APP

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung M5 2022 VIDEO problem with XCLOUD on XBOX APP: Hello guys, I bought this tv yesterday and everything went smooth, but when i try to launch XBOX app for XCLOUD streaming the games will start properly, but screen goes black after the "XBOX"...
  10. Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...: Help submitted by /u/BelzeBubulubu [link] [comments]