Problem with Xbox ONE Wireless Controller in NBA 2K22, 2K21 etc

Discus and support Problem with Xbox ONE Wireless Controller in NBA 2K22, 2K21 etc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. Recently i bought a new controller Xbox One Wireless Aqua Shift. Started to play different games without any problems. Then i wanted to play NBA... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by S Flaizlett, Aug 1, 2022.

1. S Flaizlett
    S Flaizlett Guest

Hi. Recently i bought a new controller Xbox One Wireless Aqua Shift. Started to play different games without any problems. Then i wanted to play NBA 2K21 with my friends and game just dont see my gamepad correctly. Sticks do not work at all, button ''B'' become button ''A'' , Button ''A'' dont do anything. Button ''X'' become button ''B'', D-Pad working well as usual, all other buttons don`t work. I started to think that i just need to go to game settings and adjust controller setting ingame but buttons and sticks don`t work AT ALL only in this game series. I deleted NBA 2K21 and downloaded NBA 2K22 but the problem remains the same. I updated bluetooth software, updated gamepad software and nothing helped. Please ,I need help to solve this problem.

:)

S Flaizlett, Aug 1, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: