Problem with Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card code

Discus and support Problem with Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son received an Xbox Live Gold gift card (12 month) today for Christmas. We have entered the code to redeem, pressed the next button and the code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RadFlounder7727, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Problem with Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card code

My son received an Xbox Live Gold gift card (12 month) today for Christmas. We have entered the code to redeem, pressed the next button and the code was accepted. He then tried to invite a friend into a game and the system won't allow this and said 'join
    Xbox live gold' and offered the price options. The gift card is Gold so why isn't it working and allowing him to invite friends to play?

Can you get back asap as it's Christmas Day and he wants to play.

Regards

S Bown

:)

RadFlounder7727, Dec 24, 2017
  2. Xbox 360 error code: [Mod Removed - Please do not post your redemption codes publicly]

Trying to redeem code on 12 month xbox live gold membership card was a gift.

CyanFurball3564, Dec 24, 2017
  3. jshigashi
    jshigashi Guest
    XBOX Live Gift Cards

Hi All,

Forgive my ignorance, but my wife just bought $60 gift cards that certainly appear to be for a 12 month XBOX Live Gold Subscription.

Our intent was to buy gift cards for my nephews that they can spend whatever they want.

Do the gift cards have to be spent on the Gold subscription, or can they be spent elsewhere?

jshigashi, Dec 24, 2017
  4. OneKoala3856013 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
    I purchased xbox gift cards
  5. GR412 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

Yeah the link is an Xbox gift card. And I see, I thought the gift cards were like a code, like the 1 month of Xbox live gold.
  6. SpyShadow Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
  7. FearedNightmare Win User

اكس بوكس ذهب .. لا املك بطاقة ائتنمانية

If I understand correctly you bought a 65$ Xbox Gift card and tried to purchase Xbox Live Gold with it but it asked for your creditcard instead?

Unfortunately you can't purchase Xbox Live gold using gift card, you'll need to either buy Xbox Live Gold cards which come in 1-3-6-12 months (promotional ones can have an extra month or 2) or you'll need to purchase it using a creditcard.
  8. JLC215 Win User

the cheap points/Gold membership thread

12 months xbl on ozgameshop for $44.99 today only

www.ozgameshop.com/.../xbox-live-gold-12-months-membership-card-email-code-only-xbox-360
Thema:

Problem with Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card code

1. Problem with Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card code - Similar Threads - Problem Live Gold

2. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  3. Xbox live gold problem.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live gold problem.: I have Xbox live. I am able to play multiplayer on a Xbox one that isn’t my home Xbox but I can’t on my own. How can I fix this? cd1ac734-adbf-4ee8-98c0-bfadfe8653d5
  4. Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem: I have been charged on a reoccurring basis, an Live Gold subscription. This is not connected to any existing account when I have checked. How do I stop this reoccurring billing issue and obtain...
  5. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  6. Xbox Live Gold card problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold card problem: So i bought my xbox live gold card for 12 months as always and after doing so i put it in my xbox, i then went to check to see if it was correct and it was incorrect, it said i had 4 months of...
  7. XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem: Hello! Here is my problem: I am from Ukraine (there is no official Microsoft services, store, support, etc. for Microsoft Xbox products), and I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold keys, and...
  8. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  9. I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase: I need hepl with problem a live gold 3 months purchase. Why i have not on my account purchase. be59bc80-97bf-4581-80e8-ddc44fed0cd7
  10. Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I want to ask that if I want to play multiplayer Minecraft Windows 10 edition on a single Player world with a single friend or if I want to play on a server, do I need Xbox live Gold subscription?...