Problem with xbox.com account and signing in to game

Discus and support Problem with xbox.com account and signing in to game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We just purchased a Halo game from the Windows Store and downloaded it to my sons account. The game itself works fine, but it does not sign him in. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetaMaker, Jan 6, 2016.

1. MetaMaker
    MetaMaker Guest

We just purchased a Halo game from the Windows Store and downloaded it to my sons account. The game itself works fine, but it does not sign him in. It works fine for him to login tp the local Xbox App and start the game from there, but signing in to the
    game renders an error message asking him to sign in at xbox.com and restart the game app.

Logging onto xbox.com works fine, but once logged in he does not get the start page as I have as an adult, and when trying to access the Profile and other pages we get an error message. See picture below.

I have had two different chat sessions for almost an hour each and once they get think the problem is due to my son having a child-account they drop the chat session.

As we don't have an Xbox console there seem to be no way to change his settings to allow him playing. I have added him as a child to Windows-family, but that does not seem to add him to the Xbox-family, and I have no way of adding him to the later.

Does anyone recognize this problem? And hopefully have a solution for it??

:)

MetaMaker, Jan 6, 2016
  2. MILLOTT
    MILLOTT Guest
    Why can't i purchase any 360 or xbox games?

Just go to Xbox.com sign into your gamertag account and buy the games digitally on the website.

MILLOTT, Jan 6, 2016
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Troubleshoot profile-password errors

It is possible to restrict access to your Xbox LIVE profile from any console by making it necessary to use your Microsoft account password to sign into your profile.

You may encounter the following errors when you try making your password necessary for sign-in:

• "Sorry, there was a problem requiring your password for sign-in on other consoles. Your password is still remembered for other consoles. Try again later, or try requiring password on sign-in from www.xbox.com. Visit xbox.com/security if you think someone else is accessing your account."
    • "Sorry, there was a problem requiring your password for sign-in on this console. Your password is still remembered on this console. Try again later, or try requiring password on sign-in from www.xbox.com. Visit xbox.com/security if you think someone else is accessing your account."
    Solution: Set a password requirement on Xbox.com

1) Click My Account

2) Go to Settings & Preferences

3) Select Xbox 360 Profile Protection

4) Sign in using your Microsoft account (email and password associated with your Xbox LIVE account). You will see the number of consoles that don't require a sign-in password to access your Xbox LIVE profile.

5) Click Protect Profile. This will make it necessary to download your profile again using your Microsoft account before it can be used on any console. All previous copies of your profile will not work, and any changes or achievements that had not yet been saved to Xbox LIVE will be lost.

Important: If you feel that your password has been compromised, you can change your Microsoft account password by following these steps:

1) Sign into accounts.live.com using your Microsoft account.

2) Got to Account Information, and next to Password, click Change.

If you are unable to set a sign-in password on Xbox. com, you should check the Xbox LIVE service status.

If the Xbox LIVE service status is up and running, you should repeat the process later.

If the problem persists, contact Xbox Support.

xboxfelix, Jan 6, 2016
  4. Club-1B2D708E-E229-4 Win User

Error 83118853 where is yesterdays acknowledgement of the problem

Problem:

You see the following error and message when you try to sign in to Xbox Live using a child account:

Before you can sign in here, you'll need to sign in at Xbox.com.

An adult will also need to sign in so they can give permission.

Code: 83118853

This means that the parent account must provide permission for each associated child account (under age 13) before the child can access Xbox Live

Solution:

To resolve this issue, have the child account sign in to Xbox.com. Then, when prompted, the parent account associated with the child account should sign in to Xbox.com and give permission for the child account to sign in to Xbox Live.

If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
  5. Christian Quinto Win User

Xbox.com Account Not Signing In

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

What device are you using when trying to sign in? Are you having trouble signing in on other platforms? (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) It would help if you can check if this is an isolated issue.

If you can sign in to other platforms, try signing in with your account at https://account.microsoft.com/

You should be able to sign in on your Xbox account as well if you are able to sign in on your Microsoft account.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft dungeon Refund

Just sign in with the account that has the game on here and request the refund for that game.
    xbox.com/refund.
  7. {Parity} Win User

Unable to access Games with Gold section on Xbox One.

I had the problem earlier and I signed out of xbox.com on the website then signed back in and it then validated my Gold account and worked like it should. Good Luck!
  8. Smwutches Win User

Marketplace games won't work!

Thema:

1. Problem with xbox.com account and signing in to game - Similar Threads - Problem com account

2. Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com: My Xbox told me to fix it on here and come back 847d644c-bfd5-49d9-85b0-d4ef3ffea14b
  3. Com Surrogate Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com Surrogate Problem: I noticed that 3 Com Surrogates are running on my pc but I didn't care when I saw that one of the Com Surrogates has been using a lot of memory so I try to end task one of the Com Surrogates, and...
  4. Problema com a conexão WiFi 5G no Xbox Series X | Problem with WiFi 5G conection on Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com a conexão WiFi 5G no Xbox Series X | Problem with WiFi 5G conection on Xbox...: No dia 12 de julho eu entrei em contato com o suporte do Xbox para resolver um problema que surgiu no meu XSX e que me deixou um tanto aborrecido. A minha conexão com a internet estava fluída e...
  5. Problema com NAT do Xbox One [Problem with Xbox One NAT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com NAT do Xbox One [Problem with Xbox One NAT]: Meu Xbox One apresenta um problema de rede NAT dupla, no qual a NAT fica estrita e impossibilita de jogar online em modo multiplayer, já tentei diversos tutorias no youtube mas nenhum resolveu, o...
  6. Meu xbox esta com problema 0x8027025a, my xbox games have a problem 0x8027025a.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Meu xbox esta com problema 0x8027025a, my xbox games have a problem 0x8027025a.: Meus jogos do xbox, estão apresentado problema 0x8027025a, só 2 que consigo entrar, já reiniciei, limpei o cache, desinstalei e instalei, desinstalei jogos para aumentar o espaço e nada. My xbox...
  7. Problema com a instalaçao do microsoft flight simulator [Problem with installing microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema com a instalaçao do microsoft flight simulator [Problem with installing microsoft...: O jogo abre para fazer o download de 95gb porem quando chega em um arquivo fs-base 0.1.59 ele simplesmente fica refazendo o download infinitamente. Nao sei mais o que faço, ja reinstalei o jogo,...
  8. Controle Do Xbox One S Com Problema[Xbox One S Control Problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle Do Xbox One S Com Problema[Xbox One S Control Problem]: Olá, Meu controle do Xbox começou a apresentar o seguinte problema , o analógico esquerdo está se puxando para cima sozinho , e isso atrapalha muito principalmente para digitar no chat e jogar, eu...
  9. Problema com trava de região[Translation-Problem with region lock]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com trava de região[Translation-Problem with region lock]: Oi mudei a minha conta pra outra região, no caso o 360 e agora nn consigo voltar, estou usando o one e isso implica eu resgatar os jogos gratuitos da games with gold ou até mesmo o injustice!...
  10. COMO RESOLVER PROBLEMA COM ATUALIZAÇÃO xbox one[HOW TO SOLVE PROBLEM WITH UPDATE xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMO RESOLVER PROBLEMA COM ATUALIZAÇÃO xbox one[HOW TO SOLVE PROBLEM WITH UPDATE xbox one]: Ao atualizar meu xbox one diz o seguinte: HOUVE UM PROBLEMA COM A ATUALIZAÇÃO CÓDIGO DE ERRO: 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005. Pede pra tentar novamente. Tentei várias vezes e fica no mesmo...