Problem with Xbox 360 connection to Kinect

Discus and support Problem with Xbox 360 connection to Kinect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, Hope someone would be able to provide me valuable advice on this. I have played my Xbox 360 for months without any problems in the past.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Choliszt, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Choliszt
    Choliszt Guest

Hi all,

Hope someone would be able to provide me valuable advice on this. I have played my Xbox 360 for months without any problems in the past. Suddenly the connection to the Kinect is faulty. At the bottom right hand corner of the screen, the square box doesn't
    show a silhouette of myself anymore. I used my warranty to swap for another new Kinect but there was still not any improvement: the square box shows merely square grids and the red light on the Kinect does not automatically on when I turn on the console. I
    called the customer service for help again and I was advised to isolate the problem in the store which I bought Xbox from. When I connected the Kinect to the store's console, it worked perfectly fine. But when I connected my console to the store's Kinect,
    it showed the same problem. I then requested for a change of the console since I suspected that it is now the problem with the connect of the console to the Kinect. I even changed it 3 times in total! But every time it gets sent to me the same problem arises
    again. Then I tried troubleshooting and went to the Kinect settings page. However, the option of "Kinect Tracking" is no clickable as it stated tracking is off. Any advice for me please? I strongly suspect it might have been some false handling of the Kinect/
    console on my part as there should be no reason why it still fails after changing the Kinect once and the console 3 times!

Advice greatly appreciated! =D

:)

Choliszt, Jul 17, 2014
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Jul 17, 2014
  3. Kinect not connect with XBOX X

Hello. My name Anton. I have a problem with connection between Kinect sensor and xbox x. The connection slot of cabel from kinect is different when XBOX X have a slot (usb slot). So totaly i can't use kinect. Where i can find adapter to connect my equipment?

АнтонКоровин, Jul 17, 2014
  4. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest

NxtDoc1851, Jul 29, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: