Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync

Discus and support Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, when I record lectures online the audio and video doesn´t sync. The video is maybe 5 seconds ahead of the audio on a one hour recording. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndreasKDM, Feb 28, 2017.

1. AndreasKDM
    AndreasKDM Guest

Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync

Hi,

when I record lectures online the audio and video doesn´t sync. The video is maybe 5 seconds ahead of the audio on a one hour recording. The online lecture is not having any sync problems.

NOTE: I have been recording a lot earlier on the same computer without any problem. This issue suddenly appeared. I am using a lap top with a big SSD drive, 8 GM RAM and a i7 processor.

What should I do??

I really need this to work now!!

Please help me!!

Best regards

Andreas

:)

AndreasKDM, Feb 28, 2017
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    DVR isn't picking up audio input from my microphone

Hey LEIGHTON LEGEND,

Windows 10 Xbox DVR will record the game audio, but it does not record input voices or external audio. There is a setting to enable audio with Game DVR, but that setting is for enabling game audio. This page outlines all information on how to

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

If you'd like to give some feedback for future updates definitely head over to Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice.

Mister Maka, Feb 28, 2017
  3. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Ackis, Feb 28, 2017
  4. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest

Hi,

To resolve DVR issues, here is a link on how to troubleshoot syncing audio and video problems on Windows 10.

Keep us in the loop.

Regards.

Jomari Arc, Feb 28, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

DVR isn't picking up audio input from my microphone

Hey LEIGHTON LEGEND,

Windows 10 Xbox DVR will record the game audio, but it does not record input voices or external audio. There is a setting to enable audio with Game DVR, but that setting is for enabling game audio. This page outlines all information on how to

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

If you'd like to give some feedback for future updates definitely head over to http://xbox.uservoice.com/.
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

Hi,

To resolve DVR issues, here is a link on how to troubleshoot syncing audio and video problems on Windows 10.

Keep us in the loop.

Regards.
  7. Ackis Win User

Game DVR audio channels

8. Ariel Acu Win User

audio and video aren't synced when i record clips

Hi DARKOWNAGE97,

Normally, there's no delay when recording clips on Windows 10. It's possible that a corrupted system file is affecting the issue. Have you checked if your computer is updated? Also, does the issue occur to video clips?

In the meantime, I recommend that you turn off the Game bar and Game DVR by going to
    Settings > Gaming on your computer, then check if the audio and video are now synced.

We look forward to your reply.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Does anyone know how to edit video and put it back on your xbox one?

From the Game DVR screen within the Xbox app, you can access and edit all game clips recorded on Windows 10, as well as clips shared from your Xbox One. Editing in the Xbox app is restricted to Trim at this time. For more info:

support.xbox.com/.../edit-recording-game-dvr-windows-10
Thema:

1. Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync - Similar Threads - Problem Windows Screen

2. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  3. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  4. Windows problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows problem: I've been facing a few issues and am looking for solutions 1. Whenever I sign out, my laptop gets stuck on the sign out scree with the looping wheel. The first time it eventually led to the log...
  5. Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...: Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 in the Minecraft game on the servers, everything started to lag, something like ping, but it is stable, in the range of...
  6. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  7. Xbox wireless headset problems on windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset problems on windows 11: I just connected my xbox wireless headset to my new windows 11 PC, but noticed some problems that I have not had with the headset before on my old windows 10 pc. On my old pc when the headset was...
  8. Xbox Elite 2 controller problems on windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller problems on windows: So I’ve had nothing but problems with this controller I currently have it plugged in with USB I have the accessories app, and the accessories app recognizes the controller as XBOX ELITE 2 Yet...
  9. Astro a40 microphone problem on windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Astro a40 microphone problem on windows 11: I have an astro a40. I checked all options and i still have this low volume microphone. I have checked microphone volume and all this things but I still can't get heared by my friends. It is...
  10. gamebar problems windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamebar problems windows 10: when i enable the gamebar on windows 10, all of my things screw up, i noticed it in the game, i pressed wasd to move (duh) but it kept bringing up the search bar, notifications and stuff, it kept...