Problem with video modes

Discus and support Problem with video modes in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] [img] I have a Philips 50PUS7956/60 TV, which I have been using for a year and a half. It supports 10bit, HDR10, Dolby Vision,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Дмитрий43, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Problem with video modes

Problem with video modes [​IMG]

I have a Philips 50PUS7956/60 TV, which I have been using for a year and a half. It supports 10bit, HDR10, Dolby Vision, basically everything except 120Hz. Recently I accidentally noticed that all these functions are not available - only 4K resolution is available. In the video modes section, 50Hz, 24Hz, 4k, YCC 4:2:2, HDR10, auto HDR are selected and the resolution is selected accordingly to 4k. I tried turning off and restarting TV and Xbox, resetting TV and Xbox to factory settings, connecting the HDMI cable to other ports, using other HDMI cables - nothing helps. TV and Xbox have the latest firmware.

Dolby Vision does not work and in the YouTube application the maximum quality is 720p. Previously, I could watch a video in 4K60 HDR and play with Dolby Vision at the same time, but now neither one nor the other works.

:)

Дмитрий43, Oct 11, 2023
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Problem with video modes

Hi. I'm, Renato ad I'm happy to help you today.

As I can understand you have some problems with HDR and Dolby Vision. Usually If your console detects the presence of both options, it activates them automatically.

As for Dolby Vision, make sure it has been activated on your Xbox. Go to the general settings, TV & display options > Video modes.

You can find more here
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/dolby-vision

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/troubleshooting-4k-and-hdr-on-xbox-one

In my personal experience your problem can depend on tv settings, in hdmi settings. Usually you must activate the relatives options manually.
    I don't know your tv, but you can check your tv manual to find the hdmi options

Best Regards.
    Renato
  3. QuiCkz AleX Win User

Gears Of War 3 - Unlocks For Playing Past Gears Games - Detailed By Epic

4. Lofty Who Win User

project cars delayed AGAIN!!!

5. Vitalize sB Win User

Strike force glitched or what?

Have you tried finishing the strike for mission?

EDIT: Im not sure what the problem is you might have to record a video of what happens.

Did you try contiuning story mode by Replay Story Mode on the mission?
  6. DidierPistol Win User

TWO XBOX ONE X CONNECTED TO THE SAME PHILIPS TV HDMI PORT BUT REACTING DIFFERENTLY...

I forgot to check the YCC 4:2:2 option in Video Modes.

If anyone has problems regarding HDR on the TV, try to activate the YCC !
Thema:

Problem with video modes

1. Problem with video modes - Similar Threads - Problem video modes

2. I need help with video problems on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with video problems on my xbox: I have a xbox series s and the refresh rate is to high to play on a TV and I need help. Every time I try to fix It my tv says that the refresh rate I'd to high and won't let me change it....
  3. TrueArchievment Video play Problem

in XboX Insiders
    TrueArchievment Video play Problem: Always when i need help and go with the Link to True Archivment all the videos dosnt run. Does anyone have the same Problem? submitted by /u/ElGranRabo [link] [comments]
  4. Bluey video game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluey video game problem: Split from this thread. I have tried all of these! The game still gets stuck on the player selection screen. 6f8795d0-f1ca-488a-bda4-a374c6b17e7f
  5. Bluey video game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluey video game problem: So we just got the bluey video game for Xbox 1 and we can not get past the player selection screen. We just want one player game, but for some reason after we chose which character to play it...
  6. Screen ratio problems on Prime video app

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen ratio problems on Prime video app: The Prime video app on my Xbox One has had issues with the ratio for the video player since an update on Saturday. The screen has been pushed down by the top black bar as seen in the attached...
  7. Problem recording videos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem recording videos: When i try to clip what happen my xbox says not enough space to capture but i have like 50% space free i don't know what to do. 8549af1f-81a0-4eb1-945f-a7b2a2a0b705
  8. hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the...: hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the video 5dbedfa2-5a84-497e-8c35-0090efc86ae1
  9. Idle Options Failing (Video of Problem in Description), Alpha Build

in XboX Insiders
    Idle Options Failing (Video of Problem in Description), Alpha Build: Hey all, I’ve been having an issue with the Xbox Series X Idle options for the past 6 months or so now. I posted about this problem on the subreddit a while back which you can find here....
  10. Can someone help me? I have a video problem on xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a video problem on xbox.: So, my xbox stops giving an image to the HDMI when starting any game, I tested it on different TVs and different HDMi cables, but the screen problem continues, it stops for a few seconds but some...