Problem with Upload Studio and OneDrive

Discus and support Problem with Upload Studio and OneDrive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to be able to edit clips and then upload them to OneDrive. I no longer have that option. Before when i was done with a clip I would get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnnyDangerX2, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Problem with Upload Studio and OneDrive

I used to be able to edit clips and then upload them to OneDrive. I no longer have that option. Before when i was done with a clip I would get the option to Save and Upload to OneDrive. I no longer see that option. The only one that shows is Upload.
    When I do upload a clip, it doesnt get saved to OneDrive. Ive done a hard reset, Ive uninstalled and reinstalled both the Upload Studio and OneDrive apps. Still nothing. Anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

:)

JohnnyDangerX2, Jul 22, 2014
  2. xrem
    xrem Guest
    One Drive does not work

You can use Upload Studio to upload video content to OneDrive. The following support page will help you: Upload Studio Sharing Clips

Once your content is on OneDrive, you can use the OneDrive app on a tablet or your phone to download your content.

3. Jaqkk
    Jaqkk Guest
    Upload Studio No OneDrive Option

I'm having the same problem... I've uninstalled and reinstalled Upload Studio and did a hard restart and it did not work. I was able to upload to OneDrive earlier today...

Jaqkk, Jul 22, 2014
  4. HollowedRain
    HollowedRain Guest

Also having this problem for the past couple of days. Tried manually quitting the app as well as completely powering down the X1. Have been unable to find an answer so far.

HollowedRain, Jul 25, 2014
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Edit your clip using Upload Studio and then select the Upload option. The next screen will have an option to upload to OneDrive as well.

onyxishere, Jul 26, 2014
  6. ll El Rey ll
    ll El Rey ll Guest
    I'm also having this problem. No option to upload to OneDrive.

ll El Rey ll, Jul 26, 2014
  7. Bmccrack1970
    Bmccrack1970 Guest
    Same problem here, uninstalled app and re-installed. no luck

Bmccrack1970, Jul 26, 2014
  8. Ninjami3
    Ninjami3 Guest

onix62is that is wrong..you dont get an option after uploading. pissing microsoft

Ninjami3, Jul 26, 2014
  9. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Actually it was there for me today. Perhaps it's an option with the beta dashboard right now but I assure you that it's there.

As an example, here's a file I uploaded just a few hours ago.

onedrive.live.com/redir

onyxishere, Jul 26, 2014
  10. JoeyBeelby
    JoeyBeelby Guest
    worked for me yesterday, and now its not working for me today Problem with Upload Studio and OneDrive :(

JoeyBeelby, Jul 26, 2014
  11. Pokesaurus12
    Pokesaurus12 Guest
    I am also having this issue.

Pokesaurus12, Jul 26, 2014
  12. Having the same problem. Worked for me an hour ago and now I can't do anything.

JustHavinADig, Jul 26, 2014
  13. Problem with Upload Studio and OneDrive

onyx62is - you're dude. There is no option to upload to onedrive. There was an option and now it's not there.

14. I'm also getting an error msg now when I go into my clips.

15. same issue, uploaded one 20 mins ago, now i cant

C0L0RBLINDninja, Jul 26, 2014
Thema:

1. Problem with Upload Studio and OneDrive - Similar Threads - Problem Upload Studio

2. Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!: Hi! I already contacted the Support, no solution The problem: after adding voice-over at a clip I cannot share it. I use the MS chat-headset (that came with the Xbox) and comment the clip,...
  3. Problem with Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Upload Studio: Hey, first sorry for my bad english but there are no forums in french. I have a problem, a wanted to upload a video with the app Upload Studio BUT the downloading is about 0.3Mbit/s but i have a...
  4. problem with upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with upload studio: I want to create a montage in upload studio, I get all done with editing and then all I haft to do is finish and download it to upload and the one drive. but I keep getting a error on the upload...
  5. Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue?: I posted this in console because I have no idea where it goes as the apps are xbox apps. here we go! Hey There! I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this. If not please redirect me...
  6. Upload Studio Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio Problem: I'm having trouble uploading clips from Upload Studio to Upload. It only works when i upload edited clips that are 10-20 seconds long when i put multiple clips together and add transitions, the...
  7. Upload Studio editing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio editing problem: Hi Our household has 3 XboxONE's. My HOME Xbox is in our bedroom...but, we use the livingroom console more often which is My Husband's HOME Xbox. Now here's my Upload Studio problem. When I edit...
  8. Upload studio Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio Problem: Hello, every time i record a clip it has no sound. How do i fix that? I use to have sounds on my clips but i dont know what happened. Thanks in advance for any suggestions....
  9. Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?: Hey There! I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this. If not please redirect me elsewhere. I often record some 3 minute game clips of say, Overwatch with no issues whatsoever edit...
  10. Problem with Upload Studio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Upload Studio: not sure if this is the best place to post but I'm having problems with the upload studio. anyways so I'm editing clips but then when I go to share I don't see the option to upload to Onedrive...