Problem with the Xcloud survey...

Discus and support Problem with the Xcloud survey... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For several days I have been playing, I have seen a screen that asks me if my experience has been good or bad, regardless of whether I answered the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ElCharmih, Feb 12, 2024.

1. /u/ElCharmih
    /u/ElCharmih Guest

For several days I have been playing, I have seen a screen that asks me if my experience has been good or bad, regardless of whether I answered the entire survey or pressed "X" when finished, it takes me out of the game, this has affected me since I have to start the game again and it ruins the game I am playing. This survey appears at random times and today it has appeared 2 times in a row, it is always the same. I want to know if there is a way to fix or remove this.

submitted by /u/ElCharmih
    [link] [comments]

/u/ElCharmih, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Survey problems

It takes about 96 hours for the credits to show as pending, so it's too soon for you to see the credits.
  3. dirksteenbergen Win User

Certain dlc's not available on snowrunner cloud game session

so that means the problem is on xcloud
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

XCloud Problem!

With the research i have done, there is 3-4 games available for the beta testing. You do not need to own these to be able to test the new service.

Looks like the issue you are experiencing is happening to a few other testers aswell. No fix for this yet, only able to report the issue.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

XCloud Problem!

The Beta is for a limited number of games. Do you own Gears 5, Killer Instinct, or Sea of Thieves? I don't remember if there are other titles in the trial, but I know those are. Either through Game Pass or on their own?
  6. pawncrackers Win User

XCloud Problem!

Hi there,

For this beta, there is likely a special forum for reporting issues - please check the initial acceptance email for more information, there will likely be a link included. :)

Best,

L
Thema:

1. Problem with the Xcloud survey... - Similar Threads - Problem Xcloud survey

2. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  3. Problem: crashing with XCloud on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Problem: crashing with XCloud on Windows: Hello, everyone! I was playing on XCloud with no problem, yesterday a prompt to install something came in the Xbox app and I let autorized it to do it. Today I'm trying to play and I'm managing...
  4. Xcloud gaming problem after sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud gaming problem after sign in: xcloud gaming always continuously connecting after I sign in without stop and I can’t even play any games d3838b40-7210-4c4d-8ea9-224e5c1c32e2
  5. I'm having a problem logging in to xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having a problem logging in to xcloud: every time it just automatically logs me out, it's in an infinite loop, I've already restarted the cell phone, the internet router and the problem persists, any solution?...
  6. Xcloud save syncing problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xcloud save syncing problem: I have been using xcloud with my iPhone and it’s been working great till today. I played about 5 hours of pillars of eternity on xcloud on my mobile device and saved and quit the game. When I went...
  7. Problem with xcloud and local play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with xcloud and local play.: Hi xbox team, I was trying to play a game on the Xcloud using my phone but wasn't working because my girlfriend was playing a different game on my xbox with a game that was install on xbox. We...
  8. Samsung M5 2022 VIDEO problem with XCLOUD on XBOX APP

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung M5 2022 VIDEO problem with XCLOUD on XBOX APP: Hello guys, I bought this tv yesterday and everything went smooth, but when i try to launch XBOX app for XCLOUD streaming the games will start properly, but screen goes black after the "XBOX"...
  9. Dualshock 4 and xcloud problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dualshock 4 and xcloud problem: Hello, My dualshock 4 controller is not detected by xbox applications, so I can't play through the cloud. Could someone please tell me how to connect it? 3d4fad06-3eda-44d4-9b50-c9873162eb3b
  10. Xcloud quality problem since last week

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud quality problem since last week: I'm using xbox app for cloud gaming since the beginning and since last week this is how works, anyone has similar problems, or is it just me? https://youtu.be/9FX3TRdh4iA submitted by...