Problem with the Minecraft Twitch Cape

Discus and support Problem with the Minecraft Twitch Cape in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey guys, So I just spent farming for 2h on a Minecraft stream to get my Minecraft Twitch cape. The problem is that: I redeemed it here (note that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MissingPro, May 19, 2024.

1. MissingPro
    MissingPro Guest

Hey guys,

So I just spent farming for 2h on a Minecraft stream to get my Minecraft Twitch cape. The problem is that: I redeemed it here (note that I am from Canada) and all is good, for some reason I have to redeem it again on the Microsoft website (probably a security feature) and then I "have" the cape. I launch up the Legacy Launcher (what I use to choose my skin and capes) and I couldn't see the Twitch Cape.

I remembered how I got the Cherry Blossom cape; after voting for the 2023 Mob Vote, I had to choose it on
    Problem with the Minecraft Twitch Cape [​IMG]

(by the way, in the 1st and 4th images I censored the code so you guys couldn't see it - if you need it, let me know and your email and I'll email the code directly to you - staff only allowed to know the code)

:)

MissingPro, May 19, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

TikTok and Twitch Minecraft capes aren't showin up in my skin editor. What do I do?

As stated on the Minecraft website, the capes are not available for Java Edition yet.

"Both the Twitch and TikTok capes are available for Bedrock Edition now, and will be in Java Edition by July 8. "

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there MissingPro, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

At the moment, the cape will only be visible in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, and it will be reflected in Minecraft Java Edition until July 8th, as you can confirm for yourself through the following link:

https://www.minecraft.net/article/minecraft-turning-15

[​IMG]

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. - AJ - Win User

Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

Hi, GD_Arts! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with the Twitch cape.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- Is the Twitch cape showing on your Microsoft Account's Order History? You can see this at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

- To clarify, are you playing Minecraft Java or Minecraft Bedrock?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Minecraft Twitch Cape

Hello, Ap1lon. I’m Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you didn't receive the cherry cape despite redeeming the code.

IMPORTANT: Please don't share personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet. Doing so may expose your data.

That being said, what I can recommend is waiting up to 48 hours after the date of redemption because sometimes, an item can take this time to appear in your account.

Meanwhile, you may want to check if you redeemed the code on the same account you're using in the Minecraft launcher:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

However, if the cape doesn't appear after waiting 48 hours, it's suggested to contact Minecraft's dedicated support team.
    They will be able to provide further assistance, and you can contact them by clicking below:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Additionally, it is important to mention that even if Microsoft owns Minecraft/Mojang, they remain as a separate company, including the support for specific game issues.

Thanks for reading me and for your understanding,

Arturo.
  6. Yasr A X 2 ا Win User

i accidentally rufund the twitch cape code

i was trying to get the minecraft twitch cape and i used the code and accidentally refund the code can i unrefund the code if i can't do that can i use

my brother code on the refund account
Thema:

1. Problem with the Minecraft Twitch Cape - Similar Threads - Problem Minecraft Twitch

2. Problem of microsoft and minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem of microsoft and minecraft: [img] I have been 5 yaers having this issue and contacted minecraft support email 16 times every 4 month, minecraft staff didn't find anything about this also they have told me to contact...
  3. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  4. Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java: Before this situation, I played Minecraft Java with the nickname , but now the Minecraft Launcher thinks that I am a new player and before that I had no gaming experience and tells me to choose a...
  5. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  6. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  7. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  8. Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.: So, I’ve read the forums on the Minecraft problem on Xbox “There was a problem loading this world”and cleared the cache, reset the Xbox, uninstalled Minecraft, re-synced everything and sometimes...
  9. Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft: On November 3rd, I had bought a gift card for minecraft using amazon and redeemed it to get minecraft java and bedrock, it worked fine until yesterday when I tried to open up my launcher but I was...
  10. Problems while loading a minecraft version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems while loading a minecraft version: The problem: I'm a speedrunner, so I use minecraft 1.16.1 fabric. But I also play 1.20.1 wit friends. Eerytime I load anoter game version (that is not the 1.16.1 fabric), when I later try to load...