Problem with the Game DVR

Discus and support Problem with the Game DVR in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I try to use the Game DVR as a recorder for YouTube. Only when I tried to do it on Minecraft 1.8 on a server, I found that the recorder doesn't work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BasedPlayer5209, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Problem with the Game DVR

So I try to use the Game DVR as a recorder for YouTube. Only when I tried to do it on Minecraft 1.8 on a server, I found that the recorder doesn't work when Minecraft is fullscreen because I can't start recording because the game bar doesn't show
    up.

This Game DVR is my last resort of game recorders, and I don't want to find that it's absolute **** so I would like some help on this if there is a way to record Minecraft while it is fullscreen!

Please help!!!

-MonkeySlap

:)

BasedPlayer5209, Jun 27, 2017
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    problem with game dvr

Hey ThePirateOrc! I've talked with a few other people that were having this issue and they have said it is resolved. Could you power cycle your console and give it a another shot? Post back and let me know!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Cizl, Jun 27, 2017
  3. problem with game dvr

recently everytime i try to upload clip to xbl it says unable to upload to xbl but i have lots of free space but it gets even stranger as i can upload screenshots but not clips even through upload studio. My connection is good ive reset my router etc any
    suggestions?

SquatOrc932087, Jun 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Problem with the Game DVR