Problem with the connection (X1 and X360)

Discus and support Problem with the connection (X1 and X360) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. This is a problem with my X1 and X360. So, I have a problem with my X1. When I was running it with Wifi a few weeks ago, everything worked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoakimWest, Sep 1, 2015.

1. JoakimWest
    JoakimWest Guest

Hi.

This is a problem with my X1 and X360.

So, I have a problem with my X1. When I was running it with Wifi a few weeks ago, everything worked without a problem. But now I've changed it to wired, the connection no longer works "in-game". I can watch movies on NetFlix, buy games, play games with friends
    on XLive, and so on. But I can't access Kenway's Fleet in Assassin's Creed Black Flag, I can't start a game session in Warframe, or access Dragon Age Keep in Dragon Age Inquisition. So it's not just one game with a problem, there are several.
    I've tried everything I know, but nothing works.

I also have a problem with my X360. It won't connect to the internet at all. Everything else in my apartment works with wifi or wired connection without a problem. (Except my X1, that is.) I've had it for a few years, but before I try to get it repaired, I
    just want to check if there's anything anyone can think of that could help me. I tried the guide here to fix it myself, but it didn't work. I tried sending in an order about a repair, but learned that I needed to register it first. Tried it, but this comes
    up.

[View:https://gyazo.com/fa91ed057f20f6d044a6e92147802af6:550:0]

In case I need to buy a new X360 - I have almost 25 games to it, I don't want to throw it away - I have to save my save files. How do I do it off line?

Thankful for a quick response.

//Joakim

:)

JoakimWest, Sep 1, 2015
  2. Doridion
    Doridion Guest
    Fable II Backwards Compatibility

I'm sorry, but ...... why can you start a new game on the XBox 1, transfer it on the 360 and can play it ( if the saves are corrupted ? )

Already tried some ways like :

--- On the X360 ---

Created X360 : Ok

Created X1 : Ok

Created X360 and played X1 : Ok

--- One the X1 ---

Created X360 : NOk

Created X1 and played X360 : NOk

The problem is just coming from the emulation of the Fable II / Fable II DLC ....

Doridion, Sep 1, 2015
  3. PREDATORDAP
    PREDATORDAP Guest
    High packet loss

It's an extreme. Reseted both it and Dlink.

Nothing. I was hoping, that shuting my x360 connection would help - alas, X1 is unaffected, 360 can't connect. I had a similar problem with 360 about a month ago - there was an unreported problem with MS server. Once they've fixed it - all was fine.

I suspect now could be the same problem.

PREDATORDAP, Sep 1, 2015
  4. RevRain76
    RevRain76 Guest

Hi LordZahlen, Let me start with your last question. Your games, game licenses are all associated with your account, not with your 360. If you buy a new Xbox360. Just sign in your account/profile/gamertag. Then re-download your games. Game stats/levels/achievement/scores
    and dlc's that comes with it will follow. (those informations are all backed up on the Xbox cloud server for you). You just have to re download the games Problem with the connection (X1 and X360) :)

For your Xbox360, Try this steps.

1.) Clear cache. (
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    ).

2.) unplug the power cable. Leave it 2 minutes. then plug it back and turn it back on.

3.) the do this, 1.Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, then select System Settings. / 2.Select Network Settings. / select your connection (wired or wireless) / Configure network / additional settings / Restore factory defaults (you
    restore to default your connectivity not the console). After that you create a new connection.

4.) You may also want to consider adding FIX IP to your Xbox 360 (same goes with your Xbox One) and try changing the DNS to manual settings and use this Primary: 8.8.8.8 and secondary: 8.8.4.4 (same goes with your Xbox One)., save settings and restart console.

Let me know if this be of help.

RevRain76, Sep 3, 2015
  5. JoakimWest
    JoakimWest Guest
    Hi.

Thank you for trying to help me. Sadly, it didn't work with neither X1 or X360. And I can't start a repair ticket either. What should I do?

Also, I know that when if I buy a new X360 the games will come with it, but I'm talking about all the saved games SINCE I lost the connection. I've already played at least 40 hours without XBOX Live. Is there a way to save them using a external hard drive
    or something?

Again, thanks for trying. Problem with the connection (X1 and X360) :)

JoakimWest, Oct 31, 2018
  6. JoakimWest Win User

Hi.

Thank you for trying to help me. Sadly, it didn't work with neither X1 or X360. And I can't start a repair ticket either. What should I do?

Also, I know that when if I buy a new X360 the games will come with it, but I'm talking about all the saved games SINCE I lost the connection. I've already played at least 40 hours without XBOX Live. Is there a way to save them using a external hard drive
    or something?

Again, thanks for trying. :)
  7. RevRain76 Win User

Hi LordZahlen, Let me start with your last question. Your games, game licenses are all associated with your account, not with your 360. If you buy a new Xbox360. Just sign in your account/profile/gamertag. Then re-download your games. Game stats/levels/achievement/scores
    and dlc's that comes with it will follow. (those informations are all backed up on the Xbox cloud server for you). You just have to re download the games :)

For your Xbox360, Try this steps.

1.) Clear cache. (
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    ).

2.) unplug the power cable. Leave it 2 minutes. then plug it back and turn it back on.

3.) the do this, 1.Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, then select System Settings. / 2.Select Network Settings. / select your connection (wired or wireless) / Configure network / additional settings / Restore factory defaults (you
    restore to default your connectivity not the console). After that you create a new connection.

4.) You may also want to consider adding FIX IP to your Xbox 360 (same goes with your Xbox One) and try changing the DNS to manual settings and use this Primary: 8.8.8.8 and secondary: 8.8.4.4 (same goes with your Xbox One)., save settings and restart console.

Let me know if this be of help.
  8. Doridion Win User

Fable II Backwards Compatibility

I'm sorry, but ...... why can you start a new game on the XBox 1, transfer it on the 360 and can play it ( if the saves are corrupted ? )

Already tried some ways like :

--- On the X360 ---

Created X360 : Ok

Created X360 and played X1 : Ok

--- One the X1 ---

Created X360 : NOk

Created X1 and played X360 : NOk

The problem is just coming from the emulation of the Fable II / Fable II DLC ....
  9. MaestroGlanz Win User

Will racing wheels be recognized from games in backwards compaitbility mode?

This is NOT what I was asking.

I was asking, if I can use X1 accessories on X1 for X360 games.

NOT id I can use X360 accessories on X1 for X1 games (or x360 games).
  10. David LaMont Win User

X1/X360 connectibility

What has been announced is that you will be able to communicate with Xbox 360 players, but there's been no announcement regarding cross playform play. In other words, 360 players can talk with X1 players, but 360 can't play games with X1.

Hope that answers your question!
Thema:

1. Problem with the connection (X1 and X360) - Similar Threads - Problem connection X360

2. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  3. Xbox app connecting problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app connecting problem: On the Xbox app, Whenever I invite someone or try and join someones party, it just says "Connecting...". Sometimes I have no problem connecting and other times It's impossible to join a party....
  4. Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....: I haven't used my xbox series X much recently, came back online recently and had to do update for system. Now I keep getting error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection...
  5. How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?: Hi, I bought my Xbox Series S console and tried to connect to wired network, via my Ethernet cable that works fine with other devices. My previous Xbox was connected to the internet through this...
  6. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  7. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  8. problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine

in XboX Insiders
    problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine: when i connect to 5G my internet will not connect with it but when i connect to 4G my internet is fine except it feeling like its dcing every 10 seconds when im playing games whihc is also another...
  9. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  10. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa