Problem with Streaming Games on HP Pavilion dv6

Discus and support Problem with Streaming Games on HP Pavilion dv6 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have a problem. Streaming on my computer not working. I see green screen on 30 seconds after i click button start streaming, next, xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kacpereko1234, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Problem with Streaming Games on HP Pavilion dv6

Hello. I have a problem. Streaming on my computer not working. I see green screen on 30 seconds after i click button start streaming, next, xbox application turns off. I have speed internet. I don't know what i must make. My computer is HP Pavilion dv6-6020ew
    Ps. sorry for my english, i don't good speak in this language.

Problem with Streaming Games on HP Pavilion dv6 [​IMG]

:)

kacpereko1234, Mar 17, 2018
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Xbox one to my laptop

I thought you would be able to. Xbox One has both HDMI in and HDMI out. Otherwise what's the use of HP putting it there? I have an HP Pavilion dv6.

smileskybird, Mar 17, 2018
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Xbox One to PC

I've tried hooking up my Xbox 360 Slim and my Xbox 1 console to my HP Pavilion dv6. It... hello... has an HDMI port, but the reason why my PC isn't picking it up is because others on here say something like it's the wrong kind of HDMI that are built on HP
    Pavilion 15' PC's. I can play my Desktop and what I do on my PC on my HDTV, but can't use my PC as a monitor from my Xbox consoles.

smileskybird, Mar 17, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu
    Ariel Acu Guest

Hi,

A corrupted file is one of the possible reasons as to why the Xbox app keeps shutting down when trying to stream on your computer. In some cases, this could also be due to not updating your Xbox app. We suggest that you verify if you're using the latest
    version of the Xbox app on Windows 10 by going to Microsoft Store. You may refer to this

link
    if you need to manually update the Xbox app.

If your Xbox app is already updated and still got the same issue, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link

Let us know if that works for you.

Ariel Acu, Mar 19, 2018
  5. Ariel Acu Win User

Hi,

A corrupted file is one of the possible reasons as to why the Xbox app keeps shutting down when trying to stream on your computer. In some cases, this could also be due to not updating your Xbox app. We suggest that you verify if you're using the latest
    version of the Xbox app on Windows 10 by going to Microsoft Store. You may refer to this

link
    if you need to manually update the Xbox app.

If your Xbox app is already updated and still got the same issue, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link

Let us know if that works for you.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Xbox one to my laptop

I thought you would be able to. Xbox One has both HDMI in and HDMI out. Otherwise what's the use of HP putting it there? I have an HP Pavilion dv6.
  7. smileskybird Win User

Xbox One to PC

I've tried hooking up my Xbox 360 Slim and my Xbox 1 console to my HP Pavilion dv6. It... hello... has an HDMI port, but the reason why my PC isn't picking it up is because others on here say something like it's the wrong kind of HDMI that are built on HP
    Pavilion 15' PC's. I can play my Desktop and what I do on my PC on my HDTV, but can't use my PC as a monitor from my Xbox consoles.
  8. smileskybird Win User

Laptop

I tried connecting my Xbox 360 slim and Xbox 1 to my HP Pavilion dv6 with intel core i5 and Windows 7 64-bit which I got mid 2011. It has an HDMI port but it's the wrong kind. I don't mind playing it on my HDTV (which is 1080p). My laptop only has a 1333x768
    display not full HD 1080p.
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

HP Pavilion

Hi,

Who told you this?

The HDMI connection on an HP Pavillion laptop is an output only. You can't connect an Xbox console it. Sorry.
Thema:

1. Problem with Streaming Games on HP Pavilion dv6 - Similar Threads - Problem Streaming Games

2. Xbox app streaming problem OBS Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app streaming problem OBS Studios: So I stream on kick sometimes and the few times I did the game started freezing, not for me while looking at my pc but for steam it just froze and I had to minimize the window and then maximize...
  3. XBox to Discord Streaming Problems

in XboX Insiders
    XBox to Discord Streaming Problems: I am attempting to stream a game from my XBox to Discord using the linked social accounts. I have gone into my game content and ensured my live stream gameplay is on ‘allow’, though I also cannot...
  4. Discord streaming problems what do I do

in XboX Insiders
    Discord streaming problems what do I do: I'm trying to get the discord streaming beta but when I'm on the insider hub it doesn't show up submitted by /u/titanfall257 [link] [comments]
  5. Why do my stream hear an audio problem I do not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my stream hear an audio problem I do not?: I also have the same issue when streaming. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/streaming-audio-problem-on-twitch-stream-when/2ae2fc9e-d80d-4c5f-af33-86e6e1fc9071 All my party hear...
  6. Streaming audio problem on twitch stream when streaming direct from the XB1 (2nd gen) with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming audio problem on twitch stream when streaming direct from the XB1 (2nd gen) with...: I have a issue with streaming audio on my Xbox One (standard One...) I'm using the Mixamp Pro TR with the optical input for my audio device... On the stream It sounds like when you try to listen...
  7. Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem: Hello, i wanted to show some next gen games to my friends via discord streaming, to do that i just use xbox app to play remotely and then i choose to stream xbox app on discord and everything...
  8. Is anyone having a problem with webcam auto detecting when first starting too stream?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having a problem with webcam auto detecting when first starting too stream?: Every time I start a broadcast on the xbox, my webcam isn't auto detecting. This is Forcing me too unplug and re plug it back in. The selection to turn the webcam on and off via the guide isn't...
  9. "Stream Connection Lost" Problem xCloud Beta

in XboX Insiders
    "Stream Connection Lost" Problem xCloud Beta: I recently got invited into the xCloud Beta thing and today I finally got the time to try it out, however whenever I choose a game after a while of loading it says "Stream Connection Lost" (I...
  10. xbox one X stream to pc problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one X stream to pc problem: I can't seem to be able to stream my xbox one X to my pc. I was able to do it well with the xbox one. IS it deliberately blocked? I can look at the dashboard and little else. I'm starting to feel...