Problem with Stereo headset

Discus and support Problem with Stereo headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox One stereo headset today, and after a frustrating day of trying to make it work properly, with xbox live down and all, anyway, I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkXPromise, Jan 28, 2015.

1. DarkXPromise
    DarkXPromise Guest

I bought the Xbox One stereo headset today, and after a frustrating day of trying to make it work properly, with xbox live down and all, anyway, I've tried to make the headset work with my Cod AW controller and it won't work, the controller recognizes
    the adaptor but it does not produce any sound out of the headphones, the headset works with my other 3 controllers, what is causing this issue, the headset or the controller? all the controllers are fully upgraded.

:)

DarkXPromise, Jan 28, 2015
  2. Stereo Headset adapter...crackling audio

I have the same problem with the standard Xbox Stereo Headset.

ForestTroll05, Jan 28, 2015
  3. mendler23
    mendler23 Guest
    Xbox one stereo headset mic not working

I'm having this problem with you official Xbox one stereo headset with mic

mendler23, Jan 28, 2015
  4. raphkiller2
    raphkiller2 Guest

my headset is off i not listen to the multiplayer on the call of duty advanced warfare please help

raphkiller2, Apr 12, 2015
  5. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey there raphkiller2,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Since this thread is a bit old and the original poster most likely has been resolved, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps you may have already tried out.
    This way you can receive support catered specifically to you from our community. Thanks so much!

Miss Diggz, Oct 31, 2018
  6. ShaunPerry Win User

Headset help please!

Which headset is it?

I've had problems with the stereo headset but I know a fix!!
  7. greg_window10_instal Win User

Xbox One S and Official Stereo Headset Adapter not recognized

Hi Zathrus,

We have two of the
    Xbox Stereo Headset
    with Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter, and both sets have worked well with no problems for sometime now. And I have used the
    adapter with non-Microsoft headset with no issues. So, given that you say your "3.5 mm cabled headset " works directly connected to the controller, then I regret to say it would seem that the fault lies with the adapter itself and may need to be replace.

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset-adapter

SA
  8. LtLogicon Win User

When is Microsoft going to fix the Headset always muted widespread problems?

This problem is widespread and I believe it is a problem with Microsoft. After doing some research, the only solution that appears to work is by having a stereo headset adapter such as this
    one

I personally haven't had any problems with headsets, it is just luck of the draw. It really sucks.
  9. ForestTroll05 Win User

Stereo Headset adapter...crackling audio

I have the same problem with the standard Xbox Stereo Headset.
  10. Álvaro Ortiz Porras Win User

Anyone had white / background noise with the x1 stereo headset?

I buy the stereo headset today and i've the same problem.
Thema:

1. Problem with Stereo headset - Similar Threads - Problem Stereo headset

2. Xbox Stereo Headset Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stereo Headset Problem: I Have A Xbox One Stereo Headset That includes stereo Adapter. I have an up to date controller but the problem is i can't talk, i can hear the game & voices just fine but when i unmute myself i...
  3. Stereo headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headset problem: My headset works fine and so does my Internet connection. However I have recently had the problem of not being able to talk or hear my friends in party chat. When I am by myself in chat (lonely...
  4. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Problem: Hello, I recently purchased an headset adaptater for xbox one and I have a problem. 1. I've purcharsed it 1 month ago then today it started to not working 2. I've done every update on the Xbox...
  5. "echo" problem with the official stereo headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    "echo" problem with the official stereo headset: Hi, I have the official stereo headset for Xbox one. When I am in a chat group (or game chat) I have a problem, all others users complain thatthere is an "echo" when they talk with me. The...
  6. Xbox Stereo Headset playback problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stereo Headset playback problem: Is it normal for the stereo headset to playback audio in one ear (right ear)? If not, are there any recommendations to fixing it? 5b371fe8-6a37-4a3c-834f-593c379235af
  7. PROBLEM STEREO HEADSET STOPPED RUNNING

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEM STEREO HEADSET STOPPED RUNNING: AM PREVIW CUSTOMER WITH BUT I AM UNFORTUNATELY PRIDE GOING THROUGH A PROBLEM WITH THE PHONE STEREO XBOX ONE AFTER THE LAST UPDATE MY PHONE JUST STOPPED RUNNING JA CAME IN CONTACT THE SUPPORT XBOX...
  8. Having a headset problem after buying a new headset, new stereo adapter and new controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a headset problem after buying a new headset, new stereo adapter and new controller.: Ok so my mic supposedly "beeps" and everyone in the party can hear it except me. I checked the party chat and my mic does light up randomly when I'm not talking, so that means the beep is...
  9. Xbox one Stereo Headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Stereo Headset problem: I'm using a stereo headset with chat adapter, I can hear everyone in game and party chat perfect, my mic does not pick up me speaking so no one can hear me. I tried every step suggested to try and...
  10. X1 stereo headset problem - white noise / background noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1 stereo headset problem - white noise / background noise: Having a major issue with my x1 stereo headset. When ever I use it I get a background hum / hiss / white noise with these? Even on the dash when quiet. I have returned my first pair hoping it to...