Problem with slow loading homescreen dashboard since last system update that went out for...

Discus and support Problem with slow loading homescreen dashboard since last system update that went out for... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have started noticing an issue with the homescreen dashboard slow loading times for the homescreen dashboard takeing longer than normal to load... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Problem with slow loading homescreen dashboard since last system update that went out for...

I have started noticing an issue with the homescreen dashboard slow loading times for the homescreen dashboard takeing longer than normal to load everything thing up. when this issue started to occur I a have tried power cycling my console and that still didn’t fix the issue with the homescreen dashboard takeing longer than normal to load everything up on the dashboard. I have also tried clearing the pirsisant storage and I have also tried restarting my console and and that still didn’t fix the issue either with the dashboard takeing longer than normal to load everything up on the dashboard. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue as well could you let me know so that I know that I’m not alone with this issue and your positive feedback I’d really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Feb 15, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Problem with slow loading homescreen dashboard since last system update that went out for...