Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account

Discus and support Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Team, So I have been facing this problem from the first of October. I started Minecraft bedrock edition like I usually do and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oihik Sen, Oct 21, 2023.

1. Oihik Sen
    Oihik Sen Guest

Hello Microsoft Team,

So I have been facing this problem from the first of October. I started Minecraft bedrock edition like I usually do and I noticed something. I saw that my Minecraft was odd and also my account name was something else. Then I looked around the open window to see anything more unusual and I saw it said sign in in the bottom left corner. So I clicked the button and it said "Signing in to your microsoft account". Then the XBOX sign in dialog box appeared and it appeared black. then the box dissappeared. then it said you encountered a problem with sign in. error code- drowned. So I went to the website to see what was the description about Drowned and it told me to troubleshoot this problem, I needed to fully close the app and then restart my pc and then open Minecraft again. But it never worked no matter how hard I tried.

Hope you heard and read my plight,

with best regards,

to the Microsoft Team.

Here's a picture of my problem in case you dont understand:

Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account [​IMG]

:)

Oihik Sen, Oct 21, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. Gareth Cook1 Win User

Issue when trying to open Xbox games on PC.

Still no luck with the problem, deleted those files but the other account is still there and did the in-place upgrade but no luck with that. when i try to sign in with the 'other' account it just signs me into my normal account. looks like something is seriously wrong with my account. i don't know if this will help but I'm able to launch the Minecraft launcher from the Xbox app and i can play Minecraft java and Minecraft windows but i am unable to play Minecraft dungeons and legends they get the same error message my other Xbox games get.
  4. AwesomeAv0028 Win User

Minecraft not working

Hi JamieWallace3,

I've had the same issue a few times with Minecraft. What I did was hard restart my Xbox, check for updates, and try signing into Minecraft with another account, and the problem was fixed.
  5. Joshxz Win User

New minecraft launcher clashing with my xbox account

I don’t think the issue I’m having is Minecraft’s fault. It’s got to do with the fact that when I login to my Minecraft account through my Microsoft account it signs me into that Microsoft account of other apps such as Xbox and Xbox console companion. That’s what Im having problems with, because I have 2 emails associated with 2 accounts, one being my Minecraft Microsoft account and the other being my Xbox account. This is really frustrating and annoying as whenever I want to open Minecraft whilst I’m using the Xbox app it logs me out of my xbox account and signs me into my Minecraft Microsoft account. Hope I’ve made things clear and I hope they solve this soon
  6. Usman Ahmad1 Win User

Can anyone see a solution to my Minecraft problem? Skip to 2:00 on the video

No, Here's the thing.

The account was closed, but then it was reopened before the 60 days had ended, so it was still linked to my Mojang account.

And yes, I did receive an email to the account that I wanted to transfer.

The problem right now is I have a Microsoft account which is linked to my Minecraft account, however, it is also linked to my Xbox account, which doesn't have a Minecraft account linked. Whenever I try and login with only my Microsoft account, Minecraft automatically signs it into the Xbox account, which, once again, doesn't have an account linked to it.

That's the problem at hand
Thema:

1. Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account - Similar Threads - Problem Signing Minecraft

2. Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft: I play minecraft bedrock on PS5. When I boot up the game, it tells me to log into my Microsoft account. Half the time, when I click the button nothing happens. When it does work, I login via the...
  3. Minecraft sign problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft sign problem: When i do sign in they say download with the app you trust than i press ok then they say and occurred sign 46987395-f1a7-46c9-baff-0d232e56b031
  4. Minecraft sign in problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft sign in problem: I bought minecraft on my PS5 and signed in with my Microsoft account and it says, "oops it looks like your Microsoft account is already linked to another psn account." My account is NOT linked to...
  5. Minecraft PE sign in problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PE sign in problem: My Minecraft Pocket Edition sign in has a big problem that I need help with. First I log in and it shows me as Steve, then I click "Sign in with Microsoft Account" and it brings me to a page that...
  6. the problem about sign in xbox for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the problem about sign in xbox for minecraft: hi guys, when i try to sign in to my microsoft account, the it says: We could not sign you into your microsoft account. access to realms, profile, your marktplace will be limited. please try...
  7. Problem with Nintendo Switch and Minecraft sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Nintendo Switch and Minecraft sign in: I've been trying to fix my sons Minecraft. He can't get in the online options, it just keeps putting us to sign into the switch account through Microsoft over and over again in a never ending...
  8. Minecraft sign in Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft sign in Problem: Can i change or delete my account on ps4 in MC(the one that is on the right side of the screen) or connect it with another microsoft account because it is connected to the one that i dont want it...
  9. Minecraft pocket edition sign in problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft pocket edition sign in problem: I hope someone can answer me so uh i have a glitch where in 1.16.40 when i signin it takes me to a continue and when i press it it takes me back to the sign in menu and when i press continue again...
  10. Minecraft pe sign in problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft pe sign in problem: Hello I need help with Mcpe when I try to sign in with my Microsoft account but it says " failed to sign in we tried to sign in but something went wrong" I tried every video but it does not work....