Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

Discus and support Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chubodea_fatman, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

/u/chubodea_fatman, Aug 24, 2019
  2. Coreldan Win User

Xbox ONE deliivered!...Few questions before hook up/

[quote user="fastharry"]

couple questions.....how do I set up the feature to turn the TV on?

[/quote]

Go to Settings (press the menu button on the controller (lower right of the xbox-button) to get a menu where you can find it), then "TV and OneGuide Settings" then "Devices" and it guides you through the process.

After you set up your TV model etc so it knows what it's dealing with, there's "Power settings" in the "TV and OneGuide settings" submenu where you can select that "Xbox on turns on/off my TV" etc.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox digital tv tuner problems

Hey there RICHLID!

Sorry to hear about the OneGuide issue! Let's start by resetting TV settings so you can try settings up OneGuide again.

To reset TV settings, follow these steps:

• Press the Menu button on your Xbox One controller and select 'Settings'.
    • In the Settings menu, select 'TV & OneGuide'.
    • Select 'Troubleshooting'.
    • Select Reset TV Settings.
    • From here you can set up your OneGuide again.
    Post back and let us know how it goes!
  4. NicholasFang Win User

Dish Network ViP 222k STB Not Working With Xbox One

What shows up for you under "Cable or satellite box model" in your OneGuide and TV settings -> Devices settings page?
  5. z0izdaman Win User

X-Box Powers On but No Video/Audio Signal

HELLO ALL I JUST TRIED TO HOOK MY XBOX ONE UP TO MY CABLE BOX AND AFTER BEING UNSUCESSFUL I TRIED TO PLAY MY SYSTEM AND I STARTED TO HAVE THE NO VIDEO/AUDIO ISSUE,,,,TO FIX THE PROBLEM I HOOKED MY XBOX ONE SYSTEM UP TO A DIFFERENT TV AND I WENT TO:

Settings

TV & OneGuide

OneGuide

Clear OneGuide

then I closed out of OneGuide

and went into devices and cleared my TV model,cable box model and audio model

I closed out of everything and shut my system down and hooked it up to TV that was giving me the issue and everything worked fine.

hope this helps

zoizdaman401
  6. Mister Beep Win User

i cant see tv listings on my oneguide. please help

Hey there LawfulMite39138!

Sorry to hear about the OneGuide issue! Let's start by having you reset your OneGuide settings. To do so follow these steps!

• Press the Menu button on the Xbox One controller and select 'Settings'.
    • In the Settings menu, select 'TV & OneGuide'.
    • From here select 'Troubleshoot' and Reset TV settings.
    • Once you reset TV settings, set up OneGuide again.
    Give that a shot and let us know if that helps! :)
Thema:

Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

1. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not... - Similar Threads - Problem selecting models

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. Remote play problem - A button registers select but won’t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play problem - A button registers select but won’t do anything: When i launch remote play i can move the controller around and thr selector moves through the menu as expected. When i press the A button, it shows the attempt to select but nothing launches. My...
  8. THERES A PROBLEM... Insider content, KartRider. As soon as I select KartRider I get this...

in XboX Insiders
    THERES A PROBLEM... Insider content, KartRider. As soon as I select KartRider I get this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  9. Select 3 problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Select 3 problem: Early today I tried select 3 contest and it said I had won the 500$ Microsoft gift card then my power went out and I came back to check and I was not credited ec8265cb-6a9f-410b-931f-eebfec925bf6
  10. Not Able to Select Profiles (Update Problem?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not Able to Select Profiles (Update Problem?): So my Xbox One console worked perfectly fine this morning and then the update hit in the afternoon. Upon completion of the update my system no longer allows me to sing in. I can not select any...