Problem with Sea of Thieves: I can play the game on Xbox, but it's not in my Microsoft...

Discus and support Problem with Sea of Thieves: I can play the game on Xbox, but it's not in my Microsoft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started playing SoT in 2018. I think with Gamepass. But then we (we = sibling and I) decided to buy the game because gamepass expired. I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SPARTAN-258, Jun 18, 2023.

1. SPARTAN-258
    SPARTAN-258 Guest

Problem with Sea of Thieves: I can play the game on Xbox, but it's not in my Microsoft...

I started playing SoT in 2018. I think with Gamepass. But then we (we = sibling and I) decided to buy the game because gamepass expired. I don't remember if the game was bought on my account, or on another account, and was shared to mine. Anyway.

On the PC side of things, SoT was in my Microsoft Store library on my account (the account I'm currently making this thread with), I could install it, play it, all of it just fine. But then I had to reinstall Windows 10 because I had to change motherboard. Around the same time, I also had to reformat my Xbox because it got the Grey Screen of Death (I reformated while keeping the accounts). Fast forward a few months, and I check my Microsoft Store library, and Sea of Thieves is not there anymore. I go on the game's store page, and it says I have to buy it, even though it didn't say that before the Windows reinstall.

Right now if I wanted to I could launch SoT on my Xbox with this very account, even though I'm pretty sure I haven't actually bought the game on this account. But on PC I can't play it anymore, even though I was able to just a year or two ago.

I actually can't even uninstall Sea of Thieves on my PC even if I wanted to. It doesn't appear in my MS Store library so I can't do it from there, and it also doesn't appear in my Windows 10 programs.

:)

SPARTAN-258, Jun 18, 2023
  2. Artem_876 Win User

Sea of thieves cyanbeard error

Yes, I can play both Microsoft and non-Microsoft games, but not in the sea of ​​thieves. And maybe it will be important, sea of ​​thieves is installed on Steam
  3. Blackba Win User

Sea of Thieves main menu freeze/stuttering

Hi Felix,

I only got Sea of Thieves on my Xbox Account which I can play on PC. But when I play Sea of Thieves Insider (Test Server/Pre Release) then there isn't that problem.

I contacted the Rare Support but they say they can't help me and I should contact Xbox/Microsoft Support. So now I'm confused because you say looks like a server issue on Rare side and Rare says ask Microsoft/Xbox.
  4. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

After uninstalling and reinstalling Sea of Thieves and the Xbox Game Bar many times, I am able to invite and accept invites on Sea of Thieves Insider through the Game Bar. I am able to send invites from the Game Bar for Sea of Thieves. However, when I receive an invite or try to join in on Sea of Thieves, I still have the same problem. Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider are two different builds. There must be a file somewhere on my computer that is not being deleted or uninstalled and it's not allowing me to accept these invites on just Sea of Thieves. I don't know how to find this file.
  5. b62752a9-5d0d-49bd-8 Win User

Why does the Xbox app insist on installing multiple installations of games on my C drive without my permission?

Sea of thieves decided to uninstall itself for some reason over night, making it so that I cant play Sea of Thieves today due to the long download time.

If I buy Sea of Thieves on Steam, can I play with the same account as on the xbox app version? That way I wont need to deal with the Xbox app or its version of Sea of Thieves.
  6. LuckyKous Win User

What game brought you to xbox?

Sea of Thieves is definitively my favorite Xbox game to play with friends. The problem is, as a casual player, the game alone may be quite boring.
Thema:

1. Problem with Sea of Thieves: I can play the game on Xbox, but it's not in my Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Problem Sea Thieves

2. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  3. Hey, I have a problem with Sea Of Thieves. It keeps on crashing with a Error message on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I have a problem with Sea Of Thieves. It keeps on crashing with a Error message on my...: Error Message - "Video driver crashed and was reset! Make sure your video drivers are up to date. Exiting..." I'm on a Asus Windows 11 Laptop with the latest updates. With i5 processor, 8GB RAM,...
  4. Sea of thieve problem. Missing or corrupted file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieve problem. Missing or corrupted file: Hello, i have some problems with sea of thieve, can someone tell me where is located the Core_0332c026-738e-454d--825e-87182fa9515f-UWP64_P38.pak and if someone can send this file to me, to make...
  5. sea of thieve problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sea of thieve problem: so when i start sea of thieve, i have this window that pops up and I can wait for hours, it dont moves, but when i look at the script, I can see that there is a "connect" button, but i can't...
  6. Problem with Sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Sea of thieves: I have a Problem with my game (Sea of Thieves). When I start it I get an error saying that I have missing data. I have also tried everything I found on the Internet and everything I know myself....
  7. Pirates of the sea link problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Pirates of the sea link problem: I was playing the pirates of the sea game, playing well, suddenly dropped off the line, showing that the server was disconnected, was ready to re-join the game or disconnected...
  8. Disconnecting from Sea of Thieves exactly every 10 minutes no problem with internet...

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnecting from Sea of Thieves exactly every 10 minutes no problem with internet...: I have been disconnecting from Sea of Thieves every 10 minutes (exactly) since last night this only started happening after the most recent alpha skip ahead update. my internet connection is rock...
  9. problem with mouse cursor in sea of theives and resident evil 7

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with mouse cursor in sea of theives and resident evil 7: I'm having an issue with my mouse either A. leaving my monitor entirely (due to the game not truly being in full screen mode) or B. Pulling up my explorer bar at the bottom or label bar at the...
  10. Sea of thieve game chat problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieve game chat problem: I have Turtle beach chat headset and on certain games the gamechat feature works, but on sea of theives it doesnt work at all. I have went to app privacy microphone settings and i cant add anymore...