Problem with running 4K on a XNoogo 1300ANS projector

Discus and support Problem with running 4K on a XNoogo 1300ANS projector in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a Xbox Series X and a native 1080P with 4K playback support XNoogo 1300ANS projector. I can't seem to get it to play on 4K though. I'm currently... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by slttyduck8229 ., Nov 20, 2023.

1. Problem with running 4K on a XNoogo 1300ANS projector

I have a Xbox Series X and a native 1080P with 4K playback support XNoogo 1300ANS projector. I can't seem to get it to play on 4K though. I'm currently running 1440 with a 60HZ refresh rate.

It will only let me run 120HZ on 1080P, and oddly enough 1080P at 60 HZ looks better than 1440. I'm using the original xbox series x hdmi cable and it's running straight to the projector.

:)

slttyduck8229 ., Nov 20, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Yes this is a budget projector that accepts these inputs, but is only 1080p/60 native and does not have the proper hardware and software for downscaling, which is why it looks worse
  3. Internet Expert Win User

XBox One Problems with Pioneer VSX-324-K-P

By "beamer", do you mean a projector? What is the model number of your projector?

What is also the resolution you are running your Xbox at? 720p? 1080p? 4K (if an Xbox One S)?
  4. KayKay Lavan Win User

Xbox One S doesn't recognise 4K compatibility on a 4K projector

In my projector, I don't have to, but in Xbox, it was set to 1080p, when I try to activate 4K but it's giving the message that the projector is not compatible for 4K.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

cant get 4k when running on a projector.....

It's a weird situation to explain. It IS true 4K, especially when it comes to other devices, but the console has very specific things that it will run 4K on.

Are you using the HDMI cable that came with the Xbox One S? If not (and I understand length is a factor when using a projector), that COULD be why it's not giving you the 4K option? However, HDR should be running just as well as 4K.
  6. KayKay Lavan Win User

Xbox One S doesn't recognise 4K compatibility on a 4K projector

Finally, I took my Xbox one s to my friend's house and connected it to a 4K OLED TV. And I can see the 4K and HDR signals working fine. I used the same HDMI cable that was connected to the 4K projector. But when connected back to the projector and selected
    the option Allow 4K I see the message the TV doesn't support 4K. But Allow HDR is fine on the Projector. I don't know where the issue is. The projector seems to work fine with Apple TV 4K, Firestick 4K and nVidia Shield TV with 4K HDR signals. The issue seems
    to be with the Xbox the way its detecting the signal on the TV.
Thema:

1. Problem with running 4K on a XNoogo 1300ANS projector - Similar Threads - Problem running XNoogo

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?: My Xbox series x is running world of tanks slowly and appears to have a latency problem. What can I do? 7e80579f-bc91-4fa3-abfb-9221ece75980
  6. [Problem] Blair Witch doesn't run on Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    [Problem] Blair Witch doesn't run on Game Pass PC: Hi, I have a problem with Blair Witch on Game Pass PC. After installing game doesn't run. This is the first game with such a isue. Anyone knows what is going on? Thank You...
  7. Xbox app for Win10. Problem with "run in background. No icon in sys tray.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Win10. Problem with "run in background. No icon in sys tray.: Hello, I don't know if this is common problem as i can't find any similar topic (except one which was closed by MS mods, thanks..) but my Win10 app refuses to work in the background even though...
  8. Why I have this problem(0x803f9006) when I run every game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I have this problem(0x803f9006) when I run every game?: My account had bought every game. 18d1768d-715c-4e4a-902c-6f934019b74b
  9. There's a hardware problem when I run Test Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    There's a hardware problem when I run Test Connection: I ran a preview update two nights ago, when I got home yesterday I stared getting this error. I'm unable to connect to my wifi. Do you think the update could have caused this error? And if so, is...
  10. Problem after problem ... Can't connect to MS servers intermittently, cant run online ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem after problem ... Can't connect to MS servers intermittently, cant run online ...: After the DDOS attack yesterday I was unable to log in for many hours like everyone else. I was able to login yesterday afternoon but without multiplayer (Titanfall). I was able to purchase a...