problem with roblox microsoft store app

Discus and support problem with roblox microsoft store app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to play roblox, suddenly when i let go of the W key, it keeps going and when i try to press esc to stop it, it doesnt work until after 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by linkzelda592, Aug 10, 2021.

1. linkzelda592
    linkzelda592 Guest

when i try to play roblox, suddenly when i let go of the W key, it keeps going and when i try to press esc to stop it, it doesnt work until after 5 seconds it finally appears. has anyone had this?

:)

linkzelda592, Aug 10, 2021
  2. linkzelda592 Win User

i dont know how to check it
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Ok, characteristics of your Pc please, Ram, processor, graphics card
  4. linkzelda592 Win User

Hello @PhoenixWright72!

May I ask you are you using a windows 10 device?
    Yes.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

To check your basic computer specs in Windows 10, click on the Windows start button, then click on the gear icon for Settings. In the Windows Settings menu, select System. Scroll down and select About. From here, you will see specs for your processor, RAM, and other system info.
Thema:

1. problem with roblox microsoft store app - Similar Threads - problem roblox microsoft

2. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  3. I have a problem about launching roblox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem about launching roblox.: When i launch a game in roblox, it freezes my laptop instantly and i cannot use any shortcuts or my mouse to shutdown and i have to mannually click the power off button. I have tried to reinstall...
  4. roblox gpu problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox gpu problem: Hello, i recently got a really good pc with an i7-13700k, amd radeon 7900xtx, 32gb of ram etc. (and windows 11) and i wanted to play roblox with my friends but i noticed that i was only using...
  5. Why isn't my roblox working can u update it or give me a solution to the problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my roblox working can u update it or give me a solution to the problem?: I am having a problem with Roblox, every time that I open it tells me to press A to continue, so I do but then it just sits on the Roblox symbol and pans between the random landscape in the...
  6. Roblox Keyboard problem and game crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Keyboard problem and game crashing: Hi, I play a lot of roblox and i have 2 problems. Since a few weeks my game started to put my keyboard in Qwerty instead of Azerty, it only change the commands ingame, i can write normally both in...
  7. im having problem with microsoft edition roblox voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im having problem with microsoft edition roblox voice chat: hello i have the problem,i mean im looking for roblox application in microphone privacy settings but it doesnt show up other applications are there but not roblox and i cant turn on voice chat......
  8. Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try...: Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try to join a game it says my xbox account is not permitted to play(error code 118) [Moved by Moderator....
  9. Roblox problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox problem: Hello! my cursor is not locked on fps game in roblox microsoft store edition. So im trying to play shooter then when i flick too hard in the game, the cursor is went out the window, this happen on...
  10. Roblox on xbox problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox on xbox problem: So i made a roblox acc way long ago right, so I signed in and used a different password as I usually do, I found this out by going on my pc and typing in my gamertag and the password I would've...