Problem with redeeming key to MC LEGENDS

Discus and support Problem with redeeming key to MC LEGENDS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well it says it is used on my profile but i see it nowere serial number: 1112195051 a82a7354-e686-459c-87f4-24367b5aa37f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dante S2, May 2, 2023.

1. Dante S2
    Dante S2 Guest

Well it says it is used on my profile but i see it nowere serial number: 1112195051

:)

Dante S2, May 2, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

1. Please proceed to

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

And see if it is there the redeemed key,\

2. Click the game icon and then scroll down a bit to check the information under "Playable On".

If you have any trouble following any steps or the issue persists let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Glenn Rue Win User

Minecraft Legends Microsoft store key

Hello, Dylan.

Thanks for reaching out to our Microsoft Community Forum and please accept our sincerest hope that all is well.

I understand you have a question about purchasing a key for Minecraft Legends and how it is redeemed.

If you purchase a Minecraft Legends key labeled for the Microsoft Store, you will be able to redeem it on the Microsoft Store website or app.

It will not be redeemable on the Minecraft.net website.

If you redeem the key on the Microsoft Store, it should show up in your Minecraft launcher as long as you are signed in with the same Microsoft account.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Game Keys redeeming problem

Hello, Nikita. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Did you purchase the Minecraft code that you want a refund for from the Xbox Store or from a retailer (a third party vendor)?
  5. Gabby�� Win User

Xbox apex 20$ gift card

How to redeem Apex Legends coins?

1. Sign in to your EA account in your browser(Login to Origin).
    2. Go to the "Redeem Product Code" page.
    3. Enter the Apex Legends Coins code in which you purchase from SEAGM by clicking on "My Card".
    4. The balance has now been added to your Apex Legends account.
  6. Cornaf Win User

GFWL Client Error - "There was an error retrieving your purchase history"

Hello, thanks for resolving the problem. But where I can redeemed my Fable III DLC keys from Steam ?
Thema:

1. Problem with redeeming key to MC LEGENDS - Similar Threads - Problem redeeming key

2. Xbox point redeem problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox point redeem problem: I redeemed 5000 points 3-4 days ago for 500 overwatch 2 coins and i still havent gotten the coins. I was wondering if there was a way i could get the coins in my account?...
  3. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  4. I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...: I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not showing up. What do I do? e34562cd-b187-4b4e-a97f-fa816ff8aada
  5. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  6. I have problem with redeeming my game pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problem with redeeming my game pass code: I need support to redeem the code for my pc f66fe80b-5016-4113-8969-a66eee72ec3b
  7. problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc: i redeemed a 330 minecoin giftcard on the microsoft store app that i got from microsoft rewards but it didn't give me any minecoins and this sucks because i spent a long time saving up the needed...
  8. redeem code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code problem: So I recently gifted my friend the game Five Nights At Freddys 1 he got sent the code from xbox he typed it in many times but the code would never work and he is 101% sure he typed the code in...
  9. Redeeming Minecoin gift card problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Minecoin gift card problem: Hi, My child is set up as family member on my Xbox family account. I bought a Minecoin gift card and want to redeem it on to her account but I only saw an option under my email address so...
  10. Redeem problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem problems: My friend send to me by xbox chat a gift and i use the code to redeem and i got dlc but i can't download the dlc i go to the store and search for dlc but he want me to buy it again...