Problem with processing XSX videos on YouTube

Discus and support Problem with processing XSX videos on YouTube in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two problems with recording clips and uploading them to youtube. When I have HDR enabled for recording, youtube shows a processing error (not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArkadiuszMeszka, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Problem with processing XSX videos on YouTube

I have two problems with recording clips and uploading them to youtube.

When I have HDR enabled for recording, youtube shows a processing error (not able to upload to YT). Happened in RDR2 and Rise of the Tomb Rider.

If I record 4K SDR videos, youtube processes them, but there are white flashes all over the video (after youtube upload, before it's fine):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plwfB07XFh0

:)

ArkadiuszMeszka, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Icares974 Win User

Will Xbox series x/s have more monitors that run 1440p @ 120hz than current gen consoles?

Thanks for your answer. My problem is that i've already have the monitor but don't have Xbox. The XSX will be my first ! I will go on youtube for more informations.

Thanks for your help :)
  3. callietheraven Win User

Youtube app is not working

I am also having a problem right now where the Youtube app isn't uploading videos. It was working fine two days ago when I last uploaded a video to YouTube. But sometime later, the app wasn't able to upload. When I selected a video to upload, the app showed
    the progress bar of the video uploading, then the app informed when the upload was 100% complete, but when I went to my YouTube video manager, the video would not appear. My YouTube page would say the Upload Failed: Cannot process file. I also noticed that
    the YouTube app on Xbox was suspiciously uploading a 9 minute long video too fast. Normally when I upload a video that long, it takes a while, but when this error occurred, the YouTube app was speeding too fast to be believable. Maybe that has something to
    do with it.
  4. Stenli004sten Win User

Series X 4K HDR video upload to YouTube failed (even from my PC video doesn't match Youtube requirements)

Ihave the same problem if i record 4K HDR video on xbox series x to my HDD and then try to upload on youtube :

Processing abandoned

The video could not be processed

4K SRD works but its have more black screen :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyspsmo4-xI

I hope they patch this in furture .

Can you foward this threat to the peoples who solving this ? pls

I need to know its problem to be patched or its problem in consoles and need to be replace ( damage console ) this is kinda big problem .
  5. handle- Win User

Xbox One: Youtube App Upload -> "Upload Error backendError" Any ideas?

It's probably a partially processed or previously processed file of the same name. Login to your youtube account and check that you don't have any videos still processing. Once you've removed these, try to upload again.
  6. Jeffery Allen Win User

Xbox Series X doesn't support 1440p@120Hz with 1440p@144Hz monitor

You can use xsx at 1440p at 120hz look up how to on YouTube if you didn't already but i know it let me at 1080p or 1440p120hz
Thema:

Problem with processing XSX videos on YouTube

1. Problem with processing XSX videos on YouTube - Similar Threads - Problem processing XSX

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  8. My xbox 360 can't process. If the problem persists

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 can't process. If the problem persists: [img] My xbox 360 keep saying Can't process the update. If the problem persists. I been trying to search on yt and google but I found nothing, the status code it's C810-1004, the network it's good...
  9. Xbox 360 Issue: Can't process the update. If the problem pers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Issue: Can't process the update. If the problem pers...: I've had this issue for the past few years and I never really did anything about it since I already had a few games downloaded that I liked playing. I want to play my other games again but I can't...
  10. Problem when buying game and language changes during the buying process

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem when buying game and language changes during the buying process: Hi I try to buy COD Black Ops 2 (backward compatible) on my Xbox One. I live in Belgium and my xbox's system language is Dutch. When I try to buy this game I get a first confirm window in Dutch,...