Problem with prey after last update for the Alpha Ring

Discus and support Problem with prey after last update for the Alpha Ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I started noticing an issue after the update before today’s update for the Alpha Ring I started noticing 2 issues when playing prey. the first issue I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Problem with prey after last update for the Alpha Ring

I started noticing an issue after the update before today’s update for the Alpha Ring I started noticing 2 issues when playing prey. the first issue I noticed was the game froze 2 times for me and the other issue I noticed with the prey game. I also started to notice after a cut scene in the game it went to a black screen and stayed on that screen I couldn’t do anything I couldn’t access the guide or do anything. so the only thing I could do is press the Xbox button on the front of my console to turn it off. then I pressed the Xbox button on the front of my console to turn it back on when I go to the homescreen dashboard. I tried restarting my console and that didn’t fix the issues I was exspirienceing with prey the freezing screen and the blackscreen after a cut scene in the prey game. so then I tried resetting my console while keeping my games and apps and that temporarily fixed the issues I was exspirienceing with prey.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jun 27, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Problem with prey after last update for the Alpha Ring