problem with party chat

Discus and support problem with party chat in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; when i try to switch back to party chat, it just wont let me, even if i restart my xbox and my internet connection. idk what to do next, i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by zuza schott, Jan 28, 2024.

1. zuza schott
    zuza schott Guest

problem with party chat

when i try to switch back to party chat, it just wont let me, even if i restart my xbox and my internet connection. idk what to do next, i tried switching my account to try on other one and it works just perfectly fine. but it still didnt solve my problem, cus i wanna use my main account

:)

zuza schott, Jan 28, 2024
  2. BadassBert007 Win User

Constantly having party chat issues

You too huh? EVERY SINGLE PERSON on my friends list tell me they also have party chat problems. I also have these party chat problems. Most people I talk to in online games tell me they also have these party chat problems.

The console is over a year old now and WE STILL HAVE THESE PARTY CHAT PROBLEMS!

FIX YOUR PARTY CHAT PROBLEMS MICROSOFT!
  3. Caaluum Win User

x0c00d11cd (0x8000ffff) error

Same problem for party chat and YouTube! Any help would be great. I have error code 0x8000FFFF for the party chat problem. Thanks.
  4. BobMcFly247 Win User

Party Chat problem

For some funny reason it sometimes helps if you cannot hear them, to switch to game chat and then switch back to party chat. Have you ever tried that?
  5. USA1fan Win User

Party chat problems

Playing BF4? I've only had issues when hosting chat with other than an open NAT, connecting to someone else who has other than an open NAT (this includes randomly having chat turn off), or trying to join/start voice chat after launching BF4 (or after the
    party I'm joining has launched this game).
  6. TastelessChimp Win User

Party chat problems

It's a very common problem that will be fixed soon
Thema:

problem with party chat

1. problem with party chat - Similar Threads - problem party chat

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Problems with Xbox Party groups and voice channels on Discord.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with Xbox Party groups and voice channels on Discord.: Hello everyone, for about 3 weeks I have been having a lot of problems when I joined an Xbox party. To begin with, the profile does not load correctly when I join or create a party group (it...
  5. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  6. Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems: I was talking to my friend yesterday and it was going great. There was an orange warning sign in the party, but I thought nothing of it. Suddenly, my microphone cut out for some time, then went...
  7. I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...: Is there a setting to activate and deactivate party chat text chat to show up on your screen? Because it no longer does that for me. 72daa0c9-c1bb-4e37-8c31-8630f0786e53
  8. Party problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party problem: So I've been having a problem with the Xbox series X party chat so I go back and forth between an Xbox series x and the Xbox One x as there series x isn't my personal Xbox but I been having...
  9. Xbox party chat on PC problems, game chat only?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party chat on PC problems, game chat only?: New to PC so I apologize if it’s a dumb question. The last few days when I join an Xbox party through the Xbox app on my PC, I can hear everyone talking but they can’t hear me. The ONLY time they...
  10. so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games: Today is September 1, yes Starfield, So long-term game update support again ugh, sure but first: 1. NO AMD TECH SUPPORT, they cost WAY MUCH MORE PERFORMANCE USAGE NOT EVEN JUST STARFIELD (Force...