Problem with packet loss

Discus and support Problem with packet loss in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m having problems with packet loss saying 100% in my statistics but no packet loss in game, is this a server issue or is it something to do with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PullTh3Trigg3r2, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Problem with packet loss

I’m having problems with packet loss saying 100% in my statistics but no packet loss in game, is this a server issue or is it something to do with my Xbox as I’ve tried literally everything

:)

PullTh3Trigg3r2, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Trust A Zombie Win User

100% Packet Loss

I am having a problem with this packet loss too. 100% packet loss
  3. TheSylntChamber Win User

WHY????

Oh and if you had 50% packet loss to Google then right there is your problem and it fits with the issue you described. Packet loss.
  4. SickAndTiredofPoorSe Win User

Xbox One HIGH Packet loss

In XBOX One, if you had no problems before and it was working, then likely the high packet loss is solely a problem in the console. I have a business class connection for example-- 0% packet loss, and about 10-12ms on any server . Yesterday, my XBOX one
    (plugged into the same network, in the same was as every other server here-- wired, not wireless) was 0% @ 73ms. Today, it's 78% packet loss at 83ms, while the server next to it is 0% packet loss @ 10-12ms.

But today, I can't login due to xbox live core signup issues-- which tells me the packet loss indicator is tied to 'phone home' or some other mechanism tied to their core. The high packet loss value is therefore erroneous.
  5. jevster-0E220E0D-A36 Win User

party chat will not work

the packet loss is new it started a while ago but according to xbox its on there part and it should be fixed once they sort the packet loss but the thing is i was playing with the 100% packet loss and no problems but then a lag spike happend and even when
    fixed i can only party chat for about 10 seconds
  6. TacticalGhostII Win User

100% Loss packets

Same problem

in OK

100% packet loss
Thema:

Problem with packet loss

1. Problem with packet loss - Similar Threads - Problem packet loss

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with NAT type and packet loss!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with NAT type and packet loss!: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with NAT type and packet loss! Hello, I have a problem that is bothering me a lot! Today I'm trying to download Tom Clancy's Raibow Six...
  8. 100% Packet Loss Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss Problem: Not sure if I'm posting In the right forums but if not please move my post. I have tried everything from changing my mac address to resetting the modem and still can't get lower than 100% packet...
  9. Xbox One Packet Loss Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Packet Loss Problem: I'm having trouble with my Xbox one connecting to online servers. I've tried everything I can, I've tried connecting to different routers ando wireless networks as well as using a wired connection...
  10. 100% Packet Loss Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss Problem: I noticed on Monday night that my account was acting kinda crazy, but there was no major issues. Upon coming home Tuesday, my account would not log in. I would have to cut off my connection and...