problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

Discus and support problem with old fifa game backward compatibility in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EuropeanShiba, Apr 3, 2024.

1. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x.

submitted by /u/EuropeanShiba
    [link] [comments]

/u/EuropeanShiba, Apr 3, 2024
  2. Mister Maka Win User

fifa 16

Heya Toxic!

Fifa 16 isn't a backward compatible title that is currently available on the Xbox One. For a full list of Backward Compatible titles check out this page

over here
  3. luissolid Win User

fifa street.

Thw new FIFA 20 will include a FIFA street mode. For now no more backwards compatible games will be add on Xbox One.

Regards!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fifa 18 Legacy Edition

Hi, FIFA 18 Legacy Edition is not backward compatible, which is why the game does not show up on your Xbox One. If you want to play the game on the Xbox One, then you will have to purchase the Xbox One version of FIFA 18. For a full list of backward compatible
    games have a look here https://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/ this site also has instructions on how to install them on your Xbox One.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility list

Why haven't these games been made BC?

Only EA can give permission for this, its not up to Microsoft.

EA pays FIFA millions for the FIFA license. The current license only goes as far back as FIFA 2015. All other FIFA titles, with the exception of FIFA Street 3, have been delisted on all platforms. Also, due to the millions EA pays FIFA for the license,
    it is highly unlikely any of the old FIFA games will ever be made BC.

Only games which are still on sale digitally can be made backwards compatible.

Why have the old FIFA games been delisted for digital sale?

There are two main reasons for this.

1. The actual FIFA license. Like I stated earlier, EA pays FIFA for a license to make these Football games, it's not cheap. As a business they want you to pay and play the latest FIFA title. There is no incentive to allow the old Xbox 360 games to be
    made backwards compatible.

2. Music licenses expiry. As you know, many big or up-coming music artists and music labels lend their tracks to FIFA sports games. What you may not know is these tracks are licensed. That means there was a set agreement in place for how long these tracks
    could be used for the games. When the music licenses expire, the digital game can no longer be sold and the game is delisted.

So what is the real reason FIFA games are not made BC?

If you hadn't guessed. Money.
  6. FAKIR101 Win User

FIFA 18 for Xbox 360 does not play on Xbox One

Fifa 18 isnt backwards compatible, if you want to play it on xboz one you will have to buy that version of the game
Thema:

problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

1. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility - Similar Threads - problem old fifa

2. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  3. Problems with my old xbox user

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with my old xbox user: Hello. I haven't used this account in a few years and I used to have a xbox profile associated on this acocunt. The problem I have is, when I try to log in to my old xbox profile does not log...
  4. I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...: I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before so now i want to change my password i cannot receive verity code what should i do now?...
  5. very especific problem envolving old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    very especific problem envolving old account: So, I was browsing and I remebered an old account from my xbox 360 Since I have many memories envolving this account, I tried to retrive and then the problems arrived. My cousin made that...
  6. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...: Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's...
  7. Saving the game in old games problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving the game in old games problem: I have an Xbox series s, my first time owning an Xbox console. I bought Red Dead Redemption and started to play. The game asks me to connect to Xbox live so I can save the game. But I don't have...
  8. Connection problem old Xbox cables to modern tv that uses HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem old Xbox cables to modern tv that uses HDMI: How do I connect my Xbox that uses plug in cables (red, white, green etc) to a modern television that only has links for HDMI connections? Is it possible to buy some type of conversion plug? Thank...
  9. kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s

in XboX Insiders
    kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s: I recently bought an XBOX series s for $390 and im 2 weeks in with a huge problem. It starts right after the xbox turns on. IT lets out a screeching/screaming sound which is proceeded by a "GET...
  10. (X360) About the old Red Ring of Death Hardware failure problem that existed before...

in XBoX on Windows
    (X360) About the old Red Ring of Death Hardware failure problem that existed before...: I've heard that newer models of the original Xbox 360 (The Arcade (Or Fat) Edition one, i mean) didn't presented that problem anymore, how do i actually check if my Xbox (I have the original one,...