Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java

Discus and support Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Before this situation, I played Minecraft Java with the nickname , but now the Minecraft Launcher thinks that I am a new player and before that I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by L1nux_tyan, Feb 4, 2024.

1. L1nux_tyan
    L1nux_tyan Guest

Before this situation, I played Minecraft Java with the nickname , but now the Minecraft Launcher thinks that I am a new player and before that I had no gaming experience and tells me to choose a nickname for the game, what should I do?

:)

L1nux_tyan, Feb 4, 2024
  2. CarTzy Win User

Nickname problem in Minecraft Java

Hello S N1,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to open a ticket with Minecraft Support here: Contact Us | Minecraft Help

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

how to revert my minecraft java nickname

Hi there Skitzo, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to inform you that if you misspelled the username of the game or changed it by accident, you won't be able to change it again until 30 days have passed, as it is the time period established by Mojang for each change.

According to the following link, even Minecraft Support cannot assist you in changing/reverting the game's username:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/4408950195341-Minecraft-Java-Edition-Username-VS-Gamertag-FAQ

[​IMG]

However, there's no need to worry since nobody can take your previous username during this period, as your previous username is saved for 37 days, as stated on the same website.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players. This means we do not have access to any accounts or information about other users.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Nickname Problems

Hi DedSradikulit, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here an explanation from one of the members of our Microsoft Community:

"There could be multiple reasons why you're experiencing these issues. If the gamer tag reports as not allowed it is only because it is blocked on the XBL side for a reason. However, since you are not using anything offensive, it is most likely due to prior abuse with a banned account (spam, cheating), hacked account (closed for security), or that it is taken. Try using a different word or a different combination of words."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. osaid idk Win User

i cannot use the Minecraft after it was migrated to Microsoft

Java , also no error message , just buy minecraft java , also i talked with microsoft support , and they proved that the problem is from Xbox
  6. TheDequim Win User

I cant play 1.19.2 forge minecraft

Then what i do, i can open normal minecraft, like java minecraft, but no forge, thats the problem
Thema:

1. Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java - Similar Threads - Problem nickname Minecraft

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  8. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  9. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  10. Nickname problem in Minecraft Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nickname problem in Minecraft Java: Good morning, I have a problem with my nickname in Minecraft Java. Yesterday I changed my nickname from "LucasDaVinci" to "ttius". When I tried to log into the server, I received information that...