Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.

Discus and support Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey very odd situation. One day my router just stopped working with my xbox and related apps on my PC and phone. Xbox console indicates no issues with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaptnZZ, Feb 26, 2024.

1. CaptnZZ
    CaptnZZ Guest

Hey very odd situation. One day my router just stopped working with my xbox and related apps on my PC and phone. Xbox console indicates no issues with internet connection, but it will not access the internet. All other internet access works on my computer and phone when connected to wifi but the xbox app does not. When I switch to cellular/mobile hotspot, both apps and console work! I tried cloud gaming through a browser on my PC on wifi and it also worked just fine. seems to just be the app/console and only when connected to my home internet. There are no blocked websites or anything prohibiting Xbox related products or apps in my network settings. I contacted my ISP and they said everything was working fine. I tried port forwarding these ports ( Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)
    )
    to my console to see if that would help but it would not. I updated and changed my IPv6 settings / factory reset, updated and rolled back to previous updates for my router and it did not work. I've been trying to figure out this issue for 48h and have no idea what to do next. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

CaptnZZ, Feb 26, 2024
  2. Officer WinsIow Win User

Problems watching/casting videos from mobile device

I also have the gmote app that allows my phone to control my pc using the same network. Now this app will no longer work, it can't find my network. This must have something to do with the connection between my phone and my network. I don't know what the
    issue might be, my phone is connected to my wifi.
  3. NeM2K Win User

Xbox 360 SmartGlass not working

I am having the same problem. SmartGlass for Xbox 360 says it cannot find my console.

My Xbox 360 console is connected via Wifi. I have tried connecting with the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app via Windows 10 (2 different PCs - one Wifi, one wired), Android phone, Windows Mobile 10 and iPad.

I have tried restarting all of my networking equipment and devices multiple times.

The error I receive is 0xc00d11cd (0xc101000c) on the Windows 10 PCs.

The Windows Mobile 10 phone says Status code: 1012

I have tried all the suggested steps - making sure console is on, making sure I'm using the same Microsoft account, and I have the Connected Devices setting enabled on the console.
  4. Firsmarin Win User

Could my Xbox be causing my lag...?

1. Your xbox - network connection wifi or lan? (if wifi then try lan and look if it resovle the problem)

2. Do you have another devices conected to network in the same time as your xbox (like pc, your mobile phone etc)?

(try to shut it down and look what happens if you xbox is the only device on internet. I speak from personal experience

When I am on xbox wifi and have my pc lan connected - then it slows my xbox down)
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox wont connect to my hotspot

Well, your console has to connect to the Hotspot. The Hotspot only provides WiFi, and does not connect to devices itself.

Set up your Hotspot to be visible. If you use a smartphone as Hotspot, be aware that you can NOT use Bluetooth as tethering method. The phone needs to use WiFi to share it's cellular connection.

Some modern phones are able to bridge a WiFi connection, but usually, if you set up a WiFi hotspot on your phone, the connection to WiFi gets disconnected, and the phone connects to the Internet via it's cellular network, and shares that connection via WiFi.

Go to your console's network settings and let it search for WiFi networks. Does your Hotspot SSID (Network Name) show up in the list?

If not, check your phone settings.

If the SSID shows up on the console, connect to it, and provide the Password that the phone provides (or that you set up in your phone for the Hotspot).

Depending on your cellular data plan, it might not be permitted to use Laptops, PCs or consoles via cellular hotspot. In that case contact your phone provider.

Also be aware, that multiplayer through such a hotspot is usually problematic.
  6. Pain130798 Win User

I am constantly having to reset my modem to connect to Xbox Live (Everything else connected works fine.)

if you can connect your console to the ethernet cable you should do it, the you should try to connect your xbox to another wifi web, like your phone as a hotspot, then you will know if that problem is you xbox or the wifi network, if it's your console,
    you take it to a microsoft store because it could a hardware problem
Thema:

1. Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi. - Similar Threads - Problem networking console

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  4. Problem with syncing data networking problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with syncing data networking problem?: For every game where i have to sync data a pop up states that i have a problem with my network provider, but when i play a game like destiny which is all online therefore no reason to sync data i...
  5. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  6. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  7. Not sure if I have a network error or hardware problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if I have a network error or hardware problem?: I just got a xbox series x and I'm trying to download all my games and keep getting error code 0x8007232d. I have restarted the system and checked for updates and just not sure if there is...
  8. I have been trying to connect to my network and had all the connection problems. No static...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been trying to connect to my network and had all the connection problems. No static...: I have tried to reset my WiFi? I have go my computer up and used CMD, I have changed the network to manual and reset the Xbox several times? 4aebaf61-4172-4e2a-a187-f80ee1834949
  9. Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?: (Xbox one)This has been happening for a few weeks but i just ignored it. but every time i try to play a game it says “There’s a temporary network problem” but my internet is perfectly fine and i...
  10. My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...: ****. This has been going on for weeks now. I’m about ready to smash it. 77f56b7e-5053-4e63-ad42-0fe98d1c17ba