Problem with Netflix on my Xbox one console

Discus and support Problem with Netflix on my Xbox one console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey sorry for the bother, I just wanna say ive been an xbox fan since the first xbox released haha! However I am having an issue with my white xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DylanSabayrac, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Problem with Netflix on my Xbox one console

Hey sorry for the bother, I just wanna say ive been an xbox fan since the first xbox released haha! However I am having an issue with my white xbox one console (idk exactly which model it is) Its only when I access the netflix app though. When I enter the
    app it makes it to where like.. half the screen (right side) is in black/white and the other side is normal coloration. Ive tried it through other sources as well and its fine, so im assuming maybe Its a netflix w/ yall Twos connection maybe ?.. i dont know
    anyhow, please lmk how to resolve it !!

Thanks sincerely in advance, Dylan Sabayrac

:)

DylanSabayrac, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Soultakerr-9F8A8E2A- Win User

Netflix app lags/stalls/freezes my Xbox One

Having the same problem. The one in my basement is a Xbox one year one that's the one with the problem I've tried wifi and hard cable into it just loads and loads and nothing. Freezes my console. My xbox one on second floor is wifi always and runs perfectly
    when it comes to Netflix. *** me off because my xbox in basement is connected to my 90" screen. Netflix is the only app that doesn't work. Just watched foxnow on it
  3. TPFC Win User

Netflix Viewing History

I had the same problem (the progress was saved on another profile). It seems it happened after I erased one of my profile of my Netflix account.

I fixed it by :

- Disconnecting Netflix from my Xbox One (in the settings of the Netflix app)

- Erasing the app from the Xbox One

- Reinstalling Netflix and enter my login/password.
  4. Ickis99 Win User

Error: 0xc0000189

I have this problem with Netflix for about 2 weeks on my xbox one x in Alpha skip ahead. Netflix on my xbox one in Alpha works fine at the moment.
  5. Simon Geißler Win User

Netflix Not Downloading in Xbox Series S

I have the same Problem. I cant download Netflix. My console says that it is already installed. But i cant find it on my Xbox.
  6. Matcieou7th Win User

Netflix not available on XBOX 360 for free XBOX LIVE account?

This can happen if the Netflix credentials stored on the Xbox 360 console
    are corrupted or if there's a problem with your Netflix account. In the Xbox 360 Dashboard,
    go to settings, and then select System. Select Storage. ... Select Netflix and run the setup process

Or

Go to apps, select My Apps, and then select Netflix. Browse or search the Netflix library
    or your queue

Hope that helps.
    None of that worked.

I never had Netflix installed on my XBOX360. Did Netflix support get removed from XBOX360 because the console is too old and obsolete?

I cannot find Netflix in Settings - System - Storage.

Netflix does not appear in My Apps, nor Search.
Thema:

Problem with Netflix on my Xbox one console

1. Problem with Netflix on my Xbox one console - Similar Threads - Problem Netflix console

2. Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update: [img] Hi everyone after the last two xbox console updates I am having issues with netflix where if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charging cable I get this error on netflix I never...
  3. I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem...: I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem with the pins. Please try again soon." Help me please! How to fix it? 25058137-09ef-48e5-9ccf-89385094ef55
  4. Dolby atmos on netflix do not work anymore...does somebody have the same problem ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby atmos on netflix do not work anymore...does somebody have the same problem ?: Setup is xbox series x plug directly into samsung hwq800b soundbar...netflix do not work in dolby atmos but dysney plus and the games are working fine. 7b75d168-68c0-4246-b70f-373015822616
  5. Xbox series S ,Play Netflix Dolby 5.1 Source Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series S ,Play Netflix Dolby 5.1 Source Problem: Xbox series s Select Dolby Atmos for speaker (hdmi only) When playing Netflix Dolby 5.1 movie source, the dialogue sound on the preview page is normal. After playing, the dialogue is silent...
  6. Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector: Hi there, I finally got my projector (a Xiaomi Mi Smart Compact) and everything is working great with my xbox one s, including 4K (the projector is 1080 native but admits 4k rescaled). All apps...
  7. There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...

in XboX Insiders
    There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...: submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  8. problème connexion à Netflix [Translation-problem connecting to Netflix]

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème connexion à Netflix [Translation-problem connecting to Netflix]: Bonjour Depuis le 15 avril 2019 je n'arrive pas lancer netflix. Il m'indique de vérifier la statue de x case un.! J'ai éteint et redémarré internet mais rien n'y fait. Merci [Translation-...
  9. Netflix problem with the alpha build.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix problem with the alpha build.: Hello. Error code from netflix - tvq-pm-100 (5.2.5) "we're having trouble playing this title at the moment" On netflix help website it's something to do with local information stored on the...
  10. Probleme graphique apres ouverture Netflix [Translation - Graphical problem after opening...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme graphique apres ouverture Netflix [Translation - Graphical problem after opening...: bonjour a tous ma xbox va numero un dans tout les jeux sauf quand jouvre Netflix la xbox se met a faire pleins de couleur et bugger graphiquement apres meme si je quitte netflix la xbox bug lecran...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netflix app xbox problems