Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector

Discus and support Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I finally got my projector (a Xiaomi Mi Smart Compact) and everything is working great with my xbox one s, including 4K (the projector is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JorgeOceja, May 14, 2020.

1. JorgeOceja
    JorgeOceja Guest

Hi there,

I finally got my projector (a Xiaomi Mi Smart Compact) and everything is working great with my xbox one s, including 4K (the projector is 1080 native but admits 4k rescaled). All apps and games EXCEPT Netflix. When I launch it, the big N appears in bright
    red, but in a few seconds something happens and colours get superwashed with red turning into orange and so on. This affects everything (menus in the projector, etc.), things get back to normal when I quit Netflix.

This is a big inconvenience as I plan to use my Xbox as my media center and everything else (youtube, games, etc.) is working great.

Thanks in advance!

:)

JorgeOceja, May 14, 2020
  2. DDIGITALDNR Win User

Sony TV KDL-32W660E and HDR Support

Same problem with the KDL-32WE613 My display has HDR and 10 bit output, works fine with Youtube and Netflix HDR content directly on the TV Apps and fine with
    HDR games and HDR content on Netflix on my PS4 Pro, Xbox One S ticks HDR by default but says the TV does not support it even when it's forced on in with the HDR-Game or HDR-Cinema profiles.
  3. ViableGryphon67 Win User

Xbox 360 + Epson TW-EH480 projector no display

Hello!

someone had a solution to this problem? I have the same problem with the xbox one s. It worked well with the projector, and then stopped working!
    The cables are good, the ports of the projector and console too!
    If anyone knew anything, I appreciate a tip!
  4. ViableGryphon67 Win User

problem cable hdmi between xbox 360 and projector (no signal détected)

hello!

someone had a solution to this problem? I have the same problem with the xbox one s. It worked well with the projector, and then stopped working!
    The cables are good, the ports of the projector and console too!
    If anyone knew anything, I appreciate a tip!
  5. Stryke112 Win User

XBox One Problems with Pioneer VSX-324-K-P

hi

Yes i mean a Projector! it is a BenQ TH681.

When i Connect the XBox Directly to the Projector it Works without any Problems! But when i Go First to the Receiver and then to the projector i have a black screen and no sound

Normally i Run a 1080p Resolution! (No One S ;) )
  6. KayKay Lavan Win User

Xbox One S doesn't recognise 4K compatibility on a 4K projector

Thema:

1. Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector - Similar Threads - Problem Netflix app

2. Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update: [img] Hi everyone after the last two xbox console updates I am having issues with netflix where if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charging cable I get this error on netflix I never...
  3. I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem...: I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem with the pins. Please try again soon." Help me please! How to fix it? 25058137-09ef-48e5-9ccf-89385094ef55
  4. Dolby atmos on netflix do not work anymore...does somebody have the same problem ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby atmos on netflix do not work anymore...does somebody have the same problem ?: Setup is xbox series x plug directly into samsung hwq800b soundbar...netflix do not work in dolby atmos but dysney plus and the games are working fine. 7b75d168-68c0-4246-b70f-373015822616
  5. Xbox series S ,Play Netflix Dolby 5.1 Source Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series S ,Play Netflix Dolby 5.1 Source Problem: Xbox series s Select Dolby Atmos for speaker (hdmi only) When playing Netflix Dolby 5.1 movie source, the dialogue sound on the preview page is normal. After playing, the dialogue is silent...
  6. Problem with Netflix on my Xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Netflix on my Xbox one console: Hey sorry for the bother, I just wanna say ive been an xbox fan since the first xbox released haha! However I am having an issue with my white xbox one console (idk exactly which model it is) Its...
  7. There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...

in XboX Insiders
    There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...: submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  8. problème connexion à Netflix [Translation-problem connecting to Netflix]

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème connexion à Netflix [Translation-problem connecting to Netflix]: Bonjour Depuis le 15 avril 2019 je n'arrive pas lancer netflix. Il m'indique de vérifier la statue de x case un.! J'ai éteint et redémarré internet mais rien n'y fait. Merci [Translation-...
  9. xbox 360 - Netflix app - Notifications problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 - Netflix app - Notifications problem.: So I see on the xbox one you guys fixed the notifications from showing when playing videos, but the 360 still has this problem. Checking in my preferences I made sure that box was clear when...
  10. Netflix app crashing then saying there is an internet connection problem when fully connected ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app crashing then saying there is an internet connection problem when fully connected ...: Hey, I've been using the netflix app for the last two weeks and everything has been fine. Except I went to watch something last night and it wouldn't load and kept saying there was an internet...