Problem with MyVIP Vault (and conversion rate)

Discus and support Problem with MyVIP Vault (and conversion rate) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Will you be restocking any of the gift card, subscription, or reward credit options in the MyVIP vault before we lose our Gems? I have 908 Gems I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by UncouthTarsier0, May 2, 2018.

1. Problem with MyVIP Vault (and conversion rate)

Will you be restocking any of the gift card, subscription, or reward credit options in the MyVIP vault before we lose our Gems?

I have 908 Gems I would like to use before they become all but valueless. Would you be willing to convert at least 750 of my Gems into 15,000 reward credits? Those credits have been out of stock for many months and I'm not really interested in the other
    rewards. How the heck are those out of stock anyway?

If not, I ask that you rethink the conversion rate since one gem is currently worth much more than one reward point. For example, 3 months of Xbox live will cost you 1,000 gems or 16,000 reward points. Converting the 1,000 gems into 1,000 reward points is
    nowhere near the same value. My 908 gems should be worth 18,160 points but I'll only get 908 when everything gets converted...

I can see that I'm not the only one unhappy about the some of the changes coming. I wasn't overly concerned about the conversion rate when the shift to Microsoft Rewards was announced, but that was because we still had quite a few months left to earn and
    claim our rewards. I was hoping to earn enough gems to snag a higher tier reward but I see I should have been more concerned with using up the gems I had since you haven't restocked the vault. I'm very disappointed.

:)

UncouthTarsier0, May 2, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    How often does the Vault get restocked?

Hello x ZooSe,

We hear your frustration about Out of Stock or unavailable items in the MyVIP Vault. We are doing a series of MyVIP Vault restock deployments, the first of which will be happening in the beginning of May. We'll be restocking with many of the items people
    have asked for. Keep an eye on the @XboxLiveRewards Twitter handle for Vault restocking and prize announcements. Gems have a conversion rate of 1 Microsoft Point, as specified in the transition email.

XBLRewards8, May 2, 2018
  3. Raheam X
    Raheam X Guest
    VIP Vault

The conversion rate is complete crap. At the least you could do is "restock" your own digital currency to a program based around your gaming console. Not screwing over the loyal customers who've prioritized their gaming purchases on your digital marketplace
    to maximize their potential rewards.

If I had known this was going to be the case down the road, I'd purchase about more than half of my items physically or at the very least at another retailer with a rewards program.

Raheam X, May 2, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello UncouthTarsier0,

We hear your feedback about Out of Stock or unavailable items in the MyVIP Vault. We are doing a series of MyVIP Vault restock deployments, the first of which will be happening in the beginning of May. We'll be restocking with many of the items people have
    asked for. Keep an eye on the @XboxLiveRewards Twitter handle for Vault restocking and prize announcements.

XBLRewards8, May 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: