Problem with MyVIP Star Rank

Discus and support Problem with MyVIP Star Rank in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MyVIP Star Rank was 95% with $56 until I got to a four star rank, but recently on May 18 I bought more games from the sales, which was way more than... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by luigi flore, May 23, 2017.

1. luigi flore
    luigi flore Guest

MyVIP Star Rank was 95% with $56 until I got to a four star rank, but recently on May 18 I bought more games from the sales, which was way more than $56, that have been going on. I checked on my star rank today, and it is now 91% until I get to a four star
    rank. I did not think buying games would cause my percentage to go down. Is something wrong with the star rank system? Thanks for your time!

:)

luigi flore, May 23, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello luigi flore,

Apologies for the confusion. There was a delay in our purchase information that caused a lag in processing purchase data. Reviewing your purchase information, it appears that you checked after we had processed your purchases on the 16th, but not your purchases
    on the 17th. Since you made quite a few purchases that day, not having those purchases processed meant you were not seeing quite a lot of your progress. These purchases have now been processed, and we can confirm seeing that you are now a four star member.
    Usually it takes us up to 96 hours to process new purchase information, which is why your purchases made yesterday have not yet increased your progress.

XBLRewards8, May 23, 2017
  3. luigi flore
    luigi flore Guest

Smwutches was so kind enough to point me in the right direction on where to post this since I posted in the wrong place earlier. I posted, "MyVIP Star Rank was 95% with $56 until I got to a four star rank, but recently on May 18 I bought more games from
    the sales, which was way more than $56, that have been going on. I checked on my star rank today, and it is now 91% until I get to a four star rank. I did not think buying games would cause my percentage to go down. Is something wrong with the star rank system?
    Thanks for your time!
    "

luigi flore, May 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the rewards program, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Smwutches, May 23, 2017
  5. luigi flore
    luigi flore Guest
    I appreciate the help. I posted it in the right place this time. Thanks!

luigi flore, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: