Problem with my addon „Dark arts pack” for Hogwarts legacy

Discus and support Problem with my addon „Dark arts pack” for Hogwarts legacy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. In the black friday sale I bought Hogwards Legacy for Xbox Series X|S and the Dark arts pack addon. I installed Hogwards Legacy for Xbox Series... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ievgenii Shchur, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Problem with my addon „Dark arts pack” for Hogwarts legacy

Hi. In the black friday sale I bought Hogwards Legacy for Xbox Series X|S and the Dark arts pack addon.

I installed Hogwards Legacy for Xbox Series X|S but the Dark arts pack does not install. I see the message "this content require a game(sold separately)”.

Tell me how to install the Dark arts pack or how to return it?

:)

Ievgenii Shchur, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi levgenii.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Usually, there are no specific procedures for installing an add-on. If I can suggest a test to try, it would be to uninstall and reinstall the game and see if it works. Otherwise, you can request a refund.

There are 2 conditions specified on the support page regarding the refund.
    1) Requests are made within 14 days of the purchase date
    2) Requests are for games in which you haven’t accumulated a significant amount of play time

In the following link, you will find all the instructions, and you can request a refund.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

if I recall correctly it's an entitlement, that's automatically on your account without download. You cannot access the items from it until about halfway through the game, so that may be your problem
  4. Dericka Win User

Hogwarts

The Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition Includes: -Thestral Mount -Dark Arts Battle Arena -Dark Arts Cosmetic Set -Dark Arts Garrison Hat -Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions Consumers who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition will receive access to the Xbox One version on April 4th, 2023.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hogwarts Deluxe Edition for Series S/X on Xbox one

Hello ThaGingaNinja86, sorry you're confused about the game content.

The Deluxe edition includes both the Xbox One and Series X/S versions so you'll be able to freely install it to your Xbox One when it releases in April.

From the details page:

"The Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition Includes: -Thestral Mount -Dark Arts Battle Arena -Dark Arts Cosmetic Set -Dark Arts Garrison Hat -Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions".
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Dark arts cosmetic pack in Hogwarts legacy not available

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check first if you have a completed transaction for the Dark Arts Cosmetic pack from your account's order history on this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If it is a completed transaction there, you can equip it in-game by going to the Gear section in the menu. The cosmetic pack isn’t actual gear per se but a cosmetic overlay. You can access it by pressing the X button while hovering over the garment to change the appearance of your equipment. Find and select the Dark Arts option in each category.
Thema:

1. Problem with my addon „Dark arts pack” for Hogwarts legacy - Similar Threads - Problem addon „Dark

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  8. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  9. Problem with a Addon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with a Addon: Hi, i purchased 3 addons for the Game Back for Blood. The price for the addons is already booked from my Bank account, but i only got one addon activated yet. When do the other two addons get...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 Addon Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Addon Problem: Hey Guys I need Help i got my Forza Horizon 3 ultimate today with all this Addons and Stuff and i Used the Code but it says i still need to buy them, but on xbox.com the ultimate bundle is there...