problem with mouse cursor in sea of theives and resident evil 7

Discus and support problem with mouse cursor in sea of theives and resident evil 7 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with my mouse either A. leaving my monitor entirely (due to the game not truly being in full screen mode) or B. Pulling up my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by romolpak, Feb 6, 2021.

1. romolpak
    romolpak Guest

I'm having an issue with my mouse either A. leaving my monitor entirely (due to the game not truly being in full screen mode) or B. Pulling up my explorer bar at the bottom or label bar at the top. ( Through the xbox app on pc, Fulscreen)

:)

romolpak, Feb 6, 2021
  2. DylanXXVIII28✔ Win User

What's a game that left an impression on you?

Resident Evil 7, best resident evil since #4 ��
  3. AndrewSlater7 Win User

Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC

I completely support this. I want to play sea of theives on my SLS with keyboard and mouse rather than having to use the touch screen or buy a controller.
  4. AlfonsStaring Win User

Game Pass (PC) Keyboard Input Lag!

Thanks,

This solved my lagging mouse cursor input for both Zoo Tycoon and Sea of Thieves on Xbox GamePass!
  5. ngocphi Win User

mouse issue with sea of thieves and roblox

Well for one thing mouse and keyboard isn't supported on roblox on xbox that would be why

For sea of theives

You have e to talk to the developer

Pls note gaming mouses don't always work as they require specialized drivers
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Creepiest game you ever played?

I Think the Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 7 I never played because is First Person and First Person in Resident Evil don't is great
Thema:

1. problem with mouse cursor in sea of theives and resident evil 7 - Similar Threads - problem mouse cursor

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  8. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  9. I have a mouse acceleration problem

in XboX Insiders
    I have a mouse acceleration problem: Hey I connect a mouse and keyboard to my Xbox series s. But I and a lot of other people have a problem. If I play a game like Fortnite I have a certain sensitivity but if I move my mouse really...
  10. How to use X-Mouse with Humankind - Permissions problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use X-Mouse with Humankind - Permissions problem: So here we go again. Every time you try to use a MS game it's a pain start to finish. This is why I will never buy a game through Game Pass but it would sure be nice if I could use GP since I'm...