problem with minecraft custom skins

Discus and support problem with minecraft custom skins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I've had a problem where i can't see my friend's skin's and vise versa. I've already tried disabling "only allow trusted skins", but it still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DiamondYX, Sep 24, 2023.

1. DiamondYX
    DiamondYX Guest

Recently I've had a problem where i can't see my friend's skin's and vise versa. I've already tried disabling "only allow trusted skins", but it still doesn't work. also, apparently the problem is only on one specific server, my other servers don't have this problem. does anyone know how to fix this?

(ps: im very sorry if this is hard to understand, english isn't my first language.)

:)

DiamondYX, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Cliff A. Win User

Hi DiamondYX

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your custom skin on Minecraft that is unable to be seen on specific server. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

As we have isolated this issue of yours and understood that this is happening on specific servers since you have mentioned that it is working on other servers as well. I do understand you wanting to reveal and see the skins that you have given efforts to but we are here to support Xbox Services and this lands on Game Specific issues especially on servers. Perhaps, there must be settings on the server that you joined that restricted some settings on the skin that is unable to be seen.

For now, the best support platform that you can reach out is within the Minecraft Support since this issue of yours lies on game specific issues on the Minecraft Servers. It's best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further investigate the issue and provide you with a timely resolution with your concern. Here is you can reach out to them, click here:

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft - Custom Skin - Apariencia Personalizada[Translation-Minecraft-custom skin-Personalized Appearance]

Hi Mahrceline,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You should be able to use custom skins as in other versions of Minecraft. You can view this

link
    to see if it will help you create custom skin.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Mrs M. Win User

How can I get custom skins onto my xbox?

I went on minecraft's official page, and you CANNOT add ANY custom skins on Xbox, you can ONLY add custom skins on Bedrock for pc, mobile, and Chromebook
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Sikn in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Hey Darmi

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this matter, we here at the Xbox Forums do not have the tools necessary to effectively troubleshoot creating or applying

custom skins for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Since this is an in-game issue, if you have a problem uploading your skin to the game, head to the
    Minecraft communitypage for more help and info.

I hope this is of some help to you.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

How do I import custom skins?

Hello, xxIc3man336xx. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Do you want to importa a skin to the Xbox or PC version of Minecraft?

If you play on PC, this can be done by following these steps:

“Launch Minecraft on your Windows device.

Select Dressing Room under your current character.
    Select the menu button at the top-left of the screen for more options, and then select Classic Skins.
    Select the blank skin model under Owned Skins, and then select Choose New Skin.

Upload your custom skin .png file, and then make sure that it appears as expected on the character model.

Note: Custom skins do not sync between devices. If you want to use a skin across multiple devices where you play Minecraft, make sure to save your file where you can access it easily.

The next time that you load your game or create a new one, your character will be wearing the new skin that you created.”

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-titles/custom-skins-minecraft-windows-10-edition

Please be aware, custom skin can't be uploaded on the Xbox Bedrock edition of Minecraft.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. problem with minecraft custom skins - Similar Threads - problem minecraft custom

2. Problem with the Minecraft Twitch Cape

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with the Minecraft Twitch Cape: Hey guys, So I just spent farming for 2h on a Minecraft stream to get my Minecraft Twitch cape. The problem is that: I redeemed it here (note that I am from Canada) and all is good, for some...
  3. Problem of microsoft and minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem of microsoft and minecraft: [img] I have been 5 yaers having this issue and contacted minecraft support email 16 times every 4 month, minecraft staff didn't find anything about this also they have told me to contact...
  4. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  5. Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java: Before this situation, I played Minecraft Java with the nickname , but now the Minecraft Launcher thinks that I am a new player and before that I had no gaming experience and tells me to choose a...
  6. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  7. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  8. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  9. Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.: So, I’ve read the forums on the Minecraft problem on Xbox “There was a problem loading this world”and cleared the cache, reset the Xbox, uninstalled Minecraft, re-synced everything and sometimes...
  10. Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft: On November 3rd, I had bought a gift card for minecraft using amazon and redeemed it to get minecraft java and bedrock, it worked fine until yesterday when I tried to open up my launcher but I was...