Problem with Microsoft Store, cant switch install driver.

Discus and support Problem with Microsoft Store, cant switch install driver. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It only happens when im gonna download HUMANKIND no other game. The problem is I cant choose any other drive except the default C drive. But thats... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertY.., Aug 28, 2021.

1. RobertY..
    RobertY.. Guest

It only happens when im gonna download HUMANKIND no other game.

The problem is I cant choose any other drive except the default C drive. But thats way small for the size of the game.

I tink its a bug with the store.

Help plz. ty.

:)

RobertY.., Aug 28, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Please try to carry out the solution below.

1. Open Settings ---> System

2. In the left column, choose the Storage tab and choose "Change where new content is saved"

3. Change "New apps will be saved to:" to any desired drive (in my case D drive)

4. Wait 2 minutes and restart your PC.

5. The Microsoft Store has now created the necessary folders for the Xbox app to use.

6. Repeat steps 1 to 3 to change your location back to default if desired.

7. Now you can download your games from Xbox app to your desired drive/partition

*Please let us know if this solves the problem.
  3. RobertY.. Win User

I dowloaded the Xbox app. And on the app i could change where I could install it.

Kinda strange couldnt do that on the MS store.

So its kinda solved for me atleast.
  4. RobertY.. Win User

Thank u so much for ur tip.

I do not seem to work, I changed it from C to E. Still locked on the desired default driver C.

Changed it from E to D, still nothing.

This is kinda strange because its only a problem with on specific game, Humankind.

For example if i go to Forza Horizon 4, i can click the on any other driver no problem.

So the problem is not solved. U have no idea this is so strange.

Thanks anyways.
  5. Wingqvist1950 Win User

Preorderd game

I cant find it on ready to install and i dont find it om the microsoft store it is the problem
  6. xbox lover 78 Win User
Thema:

1. Problem with Microsoft Store, cant switch install driver. - Similar Threads - Problem Microsoft Store

2. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  3. microsoft store problems

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store problems: I can't install everything from the Microsoft Store. Is there a way to fix this? b2c1a20d-d6b1-4075-8edb-238751c0ddf6
  4. Microsoft Store problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store problem: I've had this problem where if I try to install anything on Microsoft Store, it glitches out. Either it loads as in "picture 1" and then an error occurs, or stays like in "picture 2" after I click...
  5. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  6. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  7. problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc: i redeemed a 330 minecoin giftcard on the microsoft store app that i got from microsoft rewards but it didn't give me any minecoins and this sucks because i spent a long time saving up the needed...
  8. Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem: Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters (a supported game is required to use this feature ). How can i fix this problem ? And I have dead by daylight on Steam but it working on...
  9. Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem: Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters (a supported game is required to use this feature ). How can i fix this problem ? And I have dead by daylight on Steam but it working on...
  10. Xbox App and Microsoft Store download speed problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App and Microsoft Store download speed problems.: I have this problem for days, I am trying to download some games from the game pass, I have 50mb of speed but the downloads are only going at 180kbps, all my other applications are working fine,...